1

༺E r e n༻

It felt like only two hours have passed...
This a real suffering to me, a torture!
You can't really tell what day or time it is once you enter an isolation cell. I have been thinking about how faking death, it has to look real so I need to get the right opportunity...
I made my legs stretch up a bit and after wards I made relax the muscles of the rest of my body, I let my self get pampered by the soft warm cushioned floor...It's not so bad after all in here, I have nobody to disturb me...but on the other hand I hate to be lonely. I never liked to be left alone.
I remember well the days of when mom was cuddling me every time she got back from work, same was with dad. I loved my parents, dad always took me to work with him whenever he had the chance to  just to don't leave me alone in home. I remember he sometimes took me out of school to take me to the hospital where he worked at, I still don't know why but thanks to that I know a lot more than I did at school with my teachers. I always assisted him whenever he had to make a surgery. And it surely was disgusting, but also very interesting. I know everything about the human body thanks to that. The memory of my parent's death decided to visit me. It had place at home, six years ago when I was 10. Two dealers killed my father because apparently dad had to pay for something a man loaded on him. Of course mom called the cops, she got killed right after she ended the call because she slipped on the floor and the two men smashed her head with a brick. And I was on the stairs just looking at everything with wide eyes, unable to do anything, I was like being paralyzed. These memories kept flooding in my mind every time I attempt to sleep, but it always turns out in failure as I start to scream and cry. Right now I feel bitter tears pouring down my cheeks. It feels like my eyes are burning from the pain, just great. I can't even fake death now. The door swings open revealing four men dressed in the same clothes as the personnel from before that came to see me. They obviously noticed my red puffy eyes, and red cheeks. My sight got blurry as fuck now, i can barely see their faces. I feel some hands grab firmly my legs and pulls them so that now I was laying straight. it's not that I will attack them... I have no strength in my muscles anymore, I'm feeling dried up from life more than usual. After about ten seconds something cold touches my nose, I can't recognize what it is though, but I can hear one of the four men start talking "we have 1,70 meters now. Our little big buddy got taller hmm?" I feel his hand ruffle my hair, his touch is warm but rough. Then a cold but soft hand wipes off the tears that are resting on my cheeks "I think the media would be glad to know that he got even taller. Last month he was 1.67 meters tall" , "A normal omega's height is between 1.40 meters and 1.47 . This one here is a Titan" I hear all of them chuckle, now that I've closed my eyes the image of mom and dad appears holding in their arms a little kid: me.
I feel more tears start falling down, I eventually begin to whimper. I try to choke on every whine I make but it just gets things worse. One of these men began to stroke my cheeks wiping away the tears, unwillingly I whined the words 'mom' and I heard them gasp "Sir I think we can take him out of the isolation cell now, he finnaly developed the feeling of missing people" this made me burst into tears now, I want to get out of here. I want to go to mom and dad, hug them and tell them how much I miss them, but I know that it's impossible because they're most likely only bones now.
They pick me up and carry my out of the isolation cell in bridal style, one of the four men began to wipe my tears away with a handkerchief, I began to feel dizzy...my eyes couldn't manage to keep the eyelids up, I began to hear muffled voices, every second that runs on the clock is making me feel weaker and weaker. The men immediately stopped, I heard foot steps running, then I felt that someone was holding me but I couldn't keep my head up, my legs strength abandoned me as well. I can't hear anything, everything that is surrounding me is becoming blurry.
Then I see nothing but black.