12

༺L e v i༻

Right now the clock is showing 01:00am sharp, and I still haven't even finished reading these papers. I feel like shit, I want to sleep...but I know that Hanji and the others are going to ask me to tell them what I have understood from reading this—actually! I have understood that he is a bastard, that's all.  A BASTARD THAT HAS CAUGHT EVERYONE'S GODDAMN ATTENTION FOR FUCK SAKE!...
I really need to calm down, so where have I stopped...right, I have just finished reading the physical description, and the only thing that has made a shiver run down my spine is the fact that he contains the strength of about twenty-five grown up alphas. This had me wondering 'why hasn't he even tried to attack me yet when he had more than one opportunity to do so?' Even if he looks malnourished, how can he manage to have such strength? Or did he have that type of strength when he was still healthy? Hmm..
But anyway, you know..often the strongest aren't always the smartest...so I guess I could trick him if it would ever come to fight him, which I hope not but just in case we had to I know what to do. Moving on the second piece of paper, there's his backstory, I guess this can be helpful to understand what has been the origin such an aggressive side of him to come up.

Eren Yeager, born in Maria, Shiganshina district. Current age 16, height 1,70m/5,6feet.
Natural eye color, green. Tanned skin, Dark brown hair—but why does he look so different in the profile picture? Like, his skin looks pale and the eyes are almost like black holes.. ugh probably a photography issue, I don't know.
He has had attended the main primary school of Maria, called 'Wall First'...Fuck.
I felt like my heart just stopped beating for about ten seconds, that was the same primary school I was in when my mother and I were still living in Maria before moving to Rose.
I can't believe he was my schoolmate back in primary school, holy shit. This sure did hit me hard.

I moved on to the next sheet of paper, ugh I have no strength to read anymore, my eyelids are warning me that they will close, which I don't mind at all, but my mind is telling me to fucking finish reading these papers.
Of course my mind has won, ugh fuck my life.

[timeskip]

So apparently, he has been starting to be missing at school because his father has been taking him to work with him at the hospital. According to me this is real madness! How could a 9 year old boy understand anything that deals with medicine?! I kind of feel sorry for him now, his life was fucked up... but apparently this is the main reason why he got blamed for killing his parents and afterwards a few more people. Here is written that because of his father, he knew all the weak spots of the human body, what is poisonous for the human body and apparently he also knew what almost every chemical does, also how to mix them. But I remember Mikasa saying that Eren has had used only a knife, nothing else but that.
So far only his adopted sister Mikasa Ackerman is alive, her parents got killed too, about the other family members everything is unknown and same goes for Eren's family...

So in the end, Eren has spent majority of his teenage years in a madhouse, and now he should be set free because he began to regain 'common human' senses like 'missing someone' , 'pity' and other shit. But what if he is only acting... no wait that's impossible.
Ugh my mind is about to blow! I can't take this shit anymore.
I place the papers on a random table and turn off the torch so that I can finally go and have some sleep.
I'm wondering where this brat is at the moment, now that I think of it I shall talk with that bastard... I rather hear his point of view of the facts that happened than putting all of my trust in some piece of paper, that is probably containing fake shit.
I look at my phone's lock screen, it's 02:00am.
I look at my roommates which are also my friends, they're sleeping so peacefully, looking like little children. I sigh and turn my phone off and finally let my eyelids shut close allowing me to sleep.