14

༺L e v i༻

I continued to watch Eren play with with the empty cup of cappuccino. He sure is a brat, a childish brat I'd add. Now that I get a closer look at him, the only omegan trait he could have is the fact of how childish and cute he looks right now. I continue to look at him, quite amused by the way he is looking at the empty cup. All of this until he eventually began to dig his nails in it, face turning blank and eyes dull, I wanted to interrupt him but before I could even pull my hand he managed to breake the cup. His face turned back to normal.
He then looked up at me with a uncomfortable stare "Well what is it brat? Sad that you broke your cup?" I said, I'm wondering how he'd react to this weird kind of 'tease'. But no he just looked at his hands that now have a few scars and leaned on the back of the chair "Oi Eren what's wrong?" , "I broke it.." , "So why all this sadness? It's just a object" he snapped his head at me shooting me with a deathglare "IT WAS PRETTY!" , "You know that people want to destroy anything that is pretty, Eren?" , "So does that mean I have to destroy you as well?" ,
"w-WAIT WHAT?!" what the fuck, did he just? No he did not. I stare at him in disbelief. He instead smirked at me narrowing his eyes devilishly, this is somewhat creepy "Stop staring at me that way, you're nothing but a brat" , "Yeah, a brat that got you speechless!" , "YEAH A BRAT THAT KNOWS HOW TO GET ON MY NERVES"
And his smile got even wider if that's even possible! What the hell? It's the first time that I feel so angry, and it's only the full morning! I stood up and so did Eren, following me "Don't you have somewhere to go instead of following me like a lost pup?" Now his face looked broken, shit "Eren?" He glared at me and ran away quite fast, vanishing in the morning fog.
I don't care where he went, someone might as well stop him so he's safe anyway. He's not that much younger from me and he acts as if he was six, getting offended with everything and having a certain attitude. What a brat.