15

༺L e v i༻

The cold blowing wind is all I can feel right now.
How has it managed to get so cold in less than a minute? I really don't know where to go, most of the students are now in their classes, I could go to the school's courtyard and from there proceed to the school's mini library - there is a small fireplace - ,
"Yeah I'll go there—" my hands immediately fly to cover my mouth shut, I haven't even realised I spoke my thoughts out loud... not that it's a big deal, I'm alone here after all, just me and this howling wind.

༺E r e n༻

If you thought that I was going to just walk away and do my own business, you were damn wrong Levi.
You don't even know who the fuck I am and what I am capable of. I'm feeling like dealing with even more stupid people at this point,
probably because I'm way more smarter? Yes, definitively.
I look at Levi's shivering form, God if he only knew how cold it got at Maria in the past few years. I bet that trees turned into frozen crystals and snow became as sharp as a blade.
Suddenly he moves quickly, I of course follow him.

Apparently he decided to stop at what seems to be the courtyard of the school -but I was wrong- , he just turned over the tree and proceeded his way in the opposite direction.
Where the hell are you going Levi?.
Is he going to meet up with someone?! No! It can't be!— Eren you idiot, I have just met him and I'm already freaking out.
I don't know why, but I have this gut feeling that if he had a girlfriend OR if he was going to meet up with a girl -or a boy - , I'd feel betrayed, hurt. You name it.

Once he vanished from my sight, my eyes stalked the area I'm in to see if nobody is nearby. Last thing I need is someone to report me following someone.
Rushing towards the direction my precious Levi took, I saw him enter a library. I didn't know he liked books, hmph he probably just went there to meet up with someone-I JUST KNOW IT! So without further ado i run towards the library's entrance door, freezing in my spot. If I get in from here, Levi might see me and then... probably start making me questions, or even worse.. send me back to the madhouse! I don't want either option.
I was being engulfed with anxiety, all until an idea lightened up my dark mind. I could always walk around this tiny structure and check from the windows where my precious Alpha is.  With a smirk creeping on my face, I go to the left side of the library and spot immediately a window..but it has curtains! I mentally groan in annoyance, I try to peek in the small slot that's in the middle between the two curtains.
There's a small fire place, and Levi is sitting by it! He is also holding a book, what in the world could he be reading? How to spot a intelligent creature? Small laughs escape my mouth at that silly thought.

Minutes passed by, eventually turning into hours. I haven't left my place, I just kept on staring at my wonderful Levi and admiring his beauty. I swear I felt as if i just got in paradise, I'm thanking God for blessing me with this sight— now who the fuck is that ugly person. It's a girl, she began to talk to Levi—HE SMILED AT HER!? WHAT? "NO!" I couldn't help but smash my fist against the window, eventually a small crack sound followed me. I just realised I did the most stupidest thing of the morning. I ducked my head below the window's height level, my hand gripping on my chest for dear life, I'm feeling my heart rate rising each second more. Who the fuck is she. WHO?!— faint foot stomping on wood sound echoes through the wall, oh no. Someone's coming towards the window to check! And that someone is most likely going to be Levi! I HAVE TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE BEFORE HE SPOTS ME!

Without further ado I ran as fast as I could and climbed on the tree with the most leaves in order to hide, I know that he won't be able to spot me. I watch the window open, his head perked outside, ahahah you dummy! Eventually my laughing died once he stared at the tree I'm hiding in, it almost seems as if he sees me! Then I see the girl—Hold on, she's the girl I saw for first when I was still in the madhouse. Could it be that she and Levi are...No impossible, they would have hat their mating marks on each other! THAT'S SO OBVIOUS! Dumb me!.
Well shit, she's looking the same way as Levi is, which is towards me. Have they really spotted me? Randomly then Levi just shook his head and got back inside of the building with that girl, closing the window making the clicking sound pop in the area.
I'm feeling so shattered, why?

༺L e v i༻

"Levi I was wondering if y—" a cracking noise got my entire attention away from Petra, did a bird just crash against the window? "Huh? What was that?" She asked, I just shrugged "Probably a bird just hit the window" , "Oh no! Poor creature, Levi can we check if the bird is laying in the snow? It probably broke it's wing" I sighed and stood up muttering a annoyed and tired 'sure'. As I got right in front of the window I heard rustling noises so I immediately opened the window,

there was nothing and nobody in sight, I looked everywhere to find the eventual bird who may have hit the window.
But there's nothing.
Then an odd feeling showered me, I'm feeling observed, but not just now. I have been feeling it ever since I stepped inside the library. But it's not that it vanished once I was inside, no , it had gotten stronger but I just ignored it— "Have you found the bird Levi?" I mutter a uneasy no, I look around and spot a really big tree and look at it's leaves. Could there be a bird nest? I got trailed out of my thought as I got slapped by the freezing wind "Petra let's get back inside" she follows my order and I close the window "So what did you want to ask me" as we walked back to the fireplace she was very quiet, even once we sat down on the fluffy white carpet she was quiet "Petra? Mind answering my question before the moon rises?" I looked at her face just to have my eyes meet her red cheeks, why is she blushing? "Petra" I said her name harsher than I wanted, she turned her face at me, eyes filled with shiny sparkles and the blush on her face got even bigger if it was even possible "Levi, I have something important to ask you.." , "Well go on"

༺E r e n༻

I jumped off of the tree, landing in the soft and dirty ground. I dashed towards the window of the library again, the curtains aren't covering my sight anymore! I can see Levi better now~
I peek on the inside and I think it's the first time for me experiencing something close enough to a heart break, THEY ARE BOTH TOUCHING HANDS! WHAT THE HECK? LEVI IS THE ONE HOLDING HER HANDS! I'm, i-m feeling so sad right now, so angry, so empty. I'm feeling the urge to get rid of her, and I will. You bet I will.
Even if it hurts me to see, I can't help but continue to stare at them, their hands left each other and that girl ran away smiling.
Has she asked Levi out for a date and he actually said yes to her? I'm feeling so much jealousy rising in my -now sad- heart.
I turn around and leave, where can I go now? I'm feeling so lost.

I walk by the school's buildings looking at the windows, the sky is reflecting it's perfection in them. I look up at the sky and just now I realise how beautiful it is, - even if it's main color is grey - the clouds look like they're dancing with one another creating every possible shade of blue and grey that my eyes can distinguish. I sat down in the grass and continue to stare at the sky, it's making me feel so calm all of a sudden. I'm so glad that I looked up at you, sky.