5

༺L e v i༻

I'm wondering if Hanji and Petra are doing well,
i feel worried about them and I admit it.
I'd love to come back to my dorm together with Erwin, Mike and Oluo; but I know that the subject we chose to study will be in our room for the whole night "So Levi, could you please explain to me why the hell we can't go back to our dorms?" , "I've already told you more than five times, Oluo." He groans in annoyance "Come on man, I'm sure that little brat is only sleeping. Besides, what the fuck can he do? He's definitely weaker than us" , "And what makes you so sure about it Oluo?" I look up to Erwin and Mike to hope that they'll take part of this conversation. Erwin rolled his eyes and answered with a quite annoyed voice tone "Oluo I remind you again that this so called brat isn't someone you'd like to mess with, I've heard that he's been 6 years inside of that sort of 'hospital' now.." he then grabbed his beer and continued to drink, I'm hoping Oluo finnaly understood, but sadly I was wrong "I'm sure that I would take him down eas—" , "—He murdered his own parents and killed two Alpha men, five police officers who were two Alphas, and three Betas. And he did all of this just at the age of 10." after I have spat the truth at Oluo his skin faded to a paper white color if that's even possible. I just took my cup of liquor and began to drink it again, I take a glance at Oluo, and see him put his hands in his hair and look at the three of us with eyes that looked as if they were hoping that what I've told was just a joke. Unfortunately it wasn't, but I wish it was though "Levi I'm scared to death for Petra, I'm scared of the though that something may have happened to her" I just roll my eyes at him, but I understand his worry... I glance at Mike, he still hasn't spoken ever since we stepped in the bar "Mike you're really quiet tonight, is everything alright?" I ask as I look at him and he locked his eyes with mine, his face wasn't looking right, and it wasn't because of the several drinks he took.
Erwin and Oluo notice it too, we're all staring at Mike, waiting for him to give an answer to my question "To be honest, not even a slightly bit." He said these words with a lot of venom in his voice "Mind telling us what's the matter then?" He looked at me narrowing his eyebrows at his phone "This subject YOU GUYS chose, doesn't convince me" , "And why this?" , "I've managed to get access to his informations...and I think that it'd be a real danger for us to keep him in our class. If he would get angry he could injure someone with ease" Wow seriously Mike, I have had just said that "Don't worry Mike...I won't let it happen" , "Mh, I hope so Levi" i slightly glare at Mike, why won't he trust me? I'm sure I can keep that insane brat under control.

After we finished our drinks, we left the bar and headed back to the dorms, we're all on the sidewalk of the road that leads to our school. I feel someone poking my shoulder, I turn my head to see Oluo "What do you want now, Oluo?" , "I was wondering if you could help me with Petra..." Well this is new "And why that?" I smirk confidently, I knew he had a serious crush on her since the first day they met "Because it's obvious that she prefers you than me" , "Oluo I think that you're exaggerating, I'm sure she doesn't...but anyways okay I will help you." He smiled at me, I cringed internally. I'm wondering how I'm going to help him, why the fuck have I accepted...my Lord spare me.