2

༺E r e n༻

I can't see nor feel anything, but I can hear.
I'm hearing panicked voices, and rushed footsteps in all possible directions.
I hear someone scream in anger, then papers being shattered violently on the ground. I hear someone curse under their breath.

I regained the sense of touch... I'm feeling two strong arms lift me up, those arms belonged for sure to two different men, those arem were both right arms. My feet are touching the ground, I still can't manage to open my eyes though, but I'm feeling a big light source that's hitting my eyelids.
I have no idea of what's going on, but I know that I can actually pretend to be dead now; I just have to let my body fall down naturally...i must try to not to be tense. One of the men who were holding me took away his tight grip from me, perfect this is my chance. I let my body fall, lifeless. I hear a woman's scream, it was a horrified and muffled scream "IS HE REALLY DEAD?!" The woman shouted, i must stay put, one false move and I'm literally gone. I feel someone's fingers touch my neck to look for a pulse but they pull away immediately "He's freezing cold" great "Idiot, we just got him out of the isolation cell! It's obvious he's cold since there's less than zero degrees Celsius!" , "WHEN I WAS CARRYING HIM OUT OF THE ISOLATION CELL HE WAS WAY WARMER THAN HE IS NOW DUMBASS!" Oh wow it's the first time after six years that I hear the personnel curse so much. I'm liking it. These fools don't even know I'm making all of this on purpose, I feel boiling hot blood rising up in my chest's veins, begging to be released in the rest of the body.
Only on one thing these bastards were right, I can outfox everyone easily. After about what it felt like twenty seconds, a hand caressed my left internal thigh. I'm struggling so much to not to snap and attack..."Sir I'm hoping we're wrong about this, perhaps he only fainted" , "The government won't go easy on us if THIS mess comes up." Oh yes, yes panic even more "Or perhaps this little troublesome bastard is just playing with us?" ..well shit "I think it would be impossible for someone pretend to be dead like this. Especially for such a long time lapse" , "...I guess you're right" I can't hold any longer, my body is aching! Go away!

After about a minute i felt the same two strong arms from before pick me up bridal style, and this can be a problem. Luckly they didn't notice anything, I can swear that the back of my neck became dark red "Any ideas of how we should explain this disaster to the government?" , "No." , "WELL SHIT" I heard one of them stomp very harshly on the floor, then he walked away quite fast just to slam shut a door. I guess he entered a room.
Next thing I knew is that I'm being laid down on a very soft surface, probably a mattress.
I don't know for how long I can manage to continue this play, if they find out I was just messing around with them they might send me again in the isolation cell.

I clearly don't want this to happen.

...I could show them that I'm wake so that no one goes into trouble, I hear some footsteps get closer and closer. I immediately let finally my blood run in my body's veins, me regaining my normal skin color and being able to move freely.
I rise my arm lightly and shake my head,
I open my eyelids to let the artificial light hit my eyes, eventually groaning to make this act look like I just 'woke up' . I look around and see even more men run towards me with shocked faces, I really wanna punch all of them just to don't see that kind of facial expression "YOU GOT ALL OF US IN A HUGE WORRY!" Oh really? I didn't know that "Sir one of the governments men are about to arrive, what do we do about them now that he woke up?" , "We'll show them he's healthier than a fish." I listen to them blankly, not showing any emotion on my face.

After an hour I hear a door being open and some commotion, I can sense some fear from the personnel that is surrounding me.
A really big and tall man, dressed in a pitch back smoking,  holding a paper that perhaps contains my informations. I have seen with the corner of my eye a picture that show's the name that I'm known in this place as Subject O0  "So you're the one who was dead but then got back to life?" He chuckled. I growl at him, I don't like him already "Answer or else" he marked with a strong deep voice the last two words..I actually decide to give him his god damn answer

"...I fainted "  ,  "Well this explains lots of things." Explains lots of things? Are you serious? I would roll my eyes in annoyance but i feel them getting warm, so warm that it actually hurts "So the rumors about him were true, he's the largest Omega we had in—" , "CUT IT OUT!" I can't stand this anymore, I shouted on top of my lungs at the man that works in the government. At least his face was worth it, his hair got white from shock. Didn't see that coming yeah old man? After some good 10 seconds I felt two strong hands lay me down on my back, I look up making my gaze meet one of the personnel that works in here, he then starts mumbling some shit to the government man
"Excuse him please..he—" , "No no, it's alright, now that I've read his documents I can understand why he's in here. Just one question...has he ever been to school?" , "Well honestly yes, he was before he got sent here—" , "May I know the age of when he got in this madhouse and his current age?"  , " ...yes, he..the first time he got brought in here was when he was just about ten years old...now he is sixteen" I hear the tall man dressed in black chuckle at me "So you've been in this place for six years now? I'm amazed, I really am" he then sighs loudly, apparently he doesn't know what to say anymore because he's clapping his foot on the floor, I glare at him lightly and speak "You can get the fuck out of here if you don't know what to say, idiot" he turned immediately in my direction with a pissed off face "Who the hell do you think you are by talking like this to someone who is way more superior than you are?" , "Because your current position in society is depending on if I'm alive." the aisle went dead silent. The personnel's skin faded, and same goes to that old ass bastard. He then turns around glaring at me, I glare back smirking devilishly. He turns his back to me immediately and speed walks down the hallway where I was in.
Nobody,  n o b o d y is going to defeat me, one day I will escape and burn down this place.