8

༺L e v i༻

The brat and i were now nearby the classroom, he didn't do anything, attack me or threat me that he'd run away.
The gut feeling had me really uneasy about this behavior, it also got me suspicious, very suspicious.
"Oi" I look down at the Omega and he puts his full attention to me, his face looks pissed off though "Don't give me that look you little piece of shit." , "Or what, L E V I ?" a glare ran through my face and I shoved him against the wall that was behind him
"Or you'll regret everything you did to end up in this situation, understood?"
I said this in a very dark monotone voice, he just stared at me with those dead green eyes of his, not moving
"I asked, UNDERSTOOD?"
He then nod rapidly, his eyes widening and submitting under my figure occasionally letting out  a scared whine
"good boy" was all I said before removing myself from him, he didn't move from that spot, just stared at me. Hell I didn't expect to scare this kid "Do I have to grab you with force against your will? are you going to come so that nobody will suffer?" I asked rather annoyed if not pissed off. He was now shaking in fear and slowly walked up to me, his head down in fear, i made a 'tsk' sound and was about to open the classroom's door until a man has had stopped me by calling my name. I turn around and see a employee from the madhouse where this brat came from "What do you want?" I asked "I need to inject him this in order to keep him light headed so that he won't snap during the time he will be in class" after a few seconds I nod and he immediately grabs the boy. I didn't do anything, I didn't care if he would have had hurt the brat or not.
I then glance over at them.
A rather large syringe was being pulled out of his white coat's pocket, filled with something. I then look down at the brat only to see him staring at the syringe with large doe eyes, what the hell is going on inside of that little head of his? As the employee pressed the needle against the boy's neck he began squirming so the employee had to hold him still, but the brat moved too much and he made himself make the needle stick in his own neck. Congratulations brat, you auto-eliminated yourself.
As the substance began subtracting from the syringe, the brat looked sleepy,  he could've barely keep his eyes open. All of a sudden the syringe was pulled out of his neck, making a bit of blood escape. My arms rush towards the omega's falling figure and grab him on time before his knees collide with the floor.
I wanted to look up at the employee and ask him what he just injected but he just walked away without even saying anything. I look down at the brat just to see him in a pained face, tears falling out of his eyes with soft and silent whines coming out of his mouth.
He looked so helpless now, i hope that this won't affect the psychology class. This is not an easy subject, very interesting, but damn if it's difficult "Come on, stand up" he did as I ordered him to do, him kind of struggling to not to fall down. I sigh in annoyance at him "Let's better get going, I don't have all day" I walk towards the classroom's door, glancing behind me to see if he was following me, and he was.
In this class we have three younger students, which are something like two or three grades below me. I'm part of the oldest students, which are between the ages of 18 and 19.
I don't know if this class will turn out helpful to me one day, but I hope that it will.
As I open the door I shove the brat in the classroom, what surprised me is that he went face straight against the teacher's desk, a loud thud was heard. He smashed his forehead really bad, but I didn't feel guilty at all, I just want all of this mess to end as soon as possible.

Just as he stood up he looked at everyone, and everyone began scribbling down on their papers something. But everyone has stopped as there was a very audible loud laugh erupting from the brat.
Everyone froze in their spots, and so did i.
There was silence now, but it got immediately broke by him

"Long time no see, Mikasa"