Did A Number On My Back

Chapter 3

Rebekah was awoken to an irritating sound entering her ears. She peeled her eyes open, but they felt heavy and shut again; she blinked slowly a few times before she could actually use her vision. Her face felt numb and a large,  agonising pain was placed at the back of her neck and her vaginal area.

It took her a few minutes to realise that noise was her ring tone, and she sprang up from the bed, only to get a large wind of air, coat her body. Rebekah realised she was naked..

Her face was a bit perplexed for a few moments, but she couldn't think straight whilst she stood in her birthday suit, and the cell was still ringing, draining her mind out. Rebekah quickly tried to find her clothes on the ground, which was causing her more stress because they couldn't be spotted. She then raced back to the bed to use the bed sheets, only to notice they were dripping with blood.

And that's when it all came back to her.

Ethan Riley and Kade Samuels. The sex. The blood. Her private parts hurting with an infuriating ache.

No.

No...

Rebekah felt as colour immediately drained from her face, and she knew she was ready to collapse any second. What the hell was Rebekah Fleetwood thinking? This wasn't her. Her Nokia 5110 rang again, disturbing her thoughts, causing her to jump in fright, and she grabbed it of the ground- she had no time to think about what she'd just done.

" Hello?" Rebekah said, with a frustrated tone of voice when she answered. Her face was sweaty, and her naked body stood there doing nothing. She placed a hand to her head as it throbbed painfully: she could feel the beat pulsating against her skin.

" Rebekah? Rebekah, darling, where are you? It is late and you are usually in bed around this time." It was her father, and she pulled her cell back too check the time, her eyes stretching when she seen it was 10.13pm.

Rebekah sprang into reality and began panicking. Her heart rate and breathing increased. What could she say? She'd never been a good liar because she rarely did it. Rebekah shut her eyes for a moment, and took a deep breath before responding. She couldn't stop her hands from shaking against the phone for some reason.

" Sorry, father. I went to Kyra's for a while and ended up falling asleep. I did not realise the time. I will be home soon." Rebekah said, clamping her eyes tightly shut, and trying to get rid of her uncomfortableness due to the fact she was stood there- clothesless.

There was a pause for a moment, and Rebekah thought the line went dead.

" What have I told you about being in the presence of that girl, Rebekah?" Her father questioned sternly.

Oh no.

She wasn't thinking straight and said Kyra; foolish girl

" I-i'm sorry,"  Rebekah tried to stay calm, and end the conversation without him noticing. "I'll be home soon."

" Okay,well do hurry. You know I do not like you out at dreadful hours like this. And you do not have your car." Her father complained, and didn't give her a chance to reply before he ended the phone sounding rather angry.

Rebekah put her fingers to her head. She brought a rattling hand up, and opened the door, slowly walking down the stairs in search for something to wrap around herself. When she reached the living room door, she began hearing faint sniggering, only causing her heart to begin pounding against her ribcage; it was a reminder they were here, and it had happened.