I Want You Seductive, Not Plain

Chapter 6

After Rebekah paid $34 for piercings she didn't even want, she left the store and headed back to the mall. She half expected Kade to be on his way after that- did Vicky not wonder where he might be? It may look odd that they were both out of school at the same time..

Rebekah hadn't said a word to Kade as she stormed in front, her chest aching from the dulling pain in the centre of her breasts. She hissed out and brought her hand to her top half. Kade watched her with a side eye and grinned gruesomely to himself as she scurried in front.

" Take the bra off," Kade suggested. " It might stop the irritation and grab my attention. Who knows?"

Rebekah scowled at him, finally stopping her hurrying and turning to face him- her expression was completely defeated and her shoulders slumped forward.

" What do you want, Kade?" Rebekah whined, her arms stropping and eyes closing. Her intention wasn't to attack him, but to completely show she'd given up and he'd won. "You got what you wanted, can't you just leave me in peace to shop now?"

" Let me think," Kade looked as if he was thinking for a moment with his eyes diagonal and finger at his chin, but Rebekah knew it was just part of his mockery.

" No," he finally said flatly. " You see, Becks, we're going shopping together."

Rebekah raised her eyes in incredulity. This had caused her some sudden anger how he had the cheek too throw demands around. For someone who had never raised her voice to anyone in her life, she'd become easily mad over these past few days- these boys were turning her heated; in the infuriated way. The way he'd gripped her throat and dragged her hair with no problem at all the other day, you think she'd be frightened to death- she was. But, after everything  Kade had done today, she was ready to blow.

" Are you kidding?" Rebekah asked sharply to Kade's and her own surprise. "Don't you get it? I don't want to be anywhere near you." I don't want to be seen with you in case Victoria or anyone she knows magically appears at the mall rather than school.

Kade took a demanding step towards her. His nose nearly touched hers. "Well, too bad you don't have a choice, sweetie. I've seen those stupid, bare bra's you wear. And for what I've got lied in store for you, I want you seductive, not plain. " Kade complained which fuelled her anger, causing her to dig her nails in her palms again to calm herself down. By now, there was soft white scars coating that area. Despite the madness, there was always that same hint of fear lingering in her eyes and in her bottom lip that trembled.

Kade then took her arm and tugged her to some shops. Her face darted from every corner, everywhere she went- her paranoid thoughts still remaining in her mind. The feeling of regret lingering, adding another layer of hate for herself.

Kade took her in a few different stores, but Rebekah couldn't relax in his presence, nor knowing the fact she should be in school. He'd made her go in Ann Summers, which sold the most horrendous things that astounded Rebekah. Kade forced her to buy these large, black heels with fur on the front with a red, seductive nightgown. She quietly obliged, but she would not be wearing that. It was crazy, but Rebekah Fleetwood was insecure; she simply didn't have the confidence.

Kade made her buy red and black, laced bra and panties. It was technically see-through, and usually- in fact most definitely, this sort of underwear wouldn't of been appealing to Rebekah. But the dirty person Rebekah Fleetwood had become over these murderous, hellish days, caused her to be eager to glide the sexy panties across her bare skin- she was excited whether she wanted to admit it or not; she wouldn't dare tell Kade that. It wasn't for him- or anyone. It was for her. Maybe it would rise her self-esteem.