She Tried It Again

Yes I'm uploading bc of the cliffhanger ending. Before you read this chapter, just know it's supposed to be a little all over the place, because it's from Rebekah's point of view and in her thoughts even if it's in third person.

Chapter 13

As soon as Rebekah let out a piercing scream that made the whole room quake, Kade whipped his head around, and Rebekah and Ethan got the sight of their lives.

Kade's face was red and sweating; he appeared somehow grotesque. His hair was soaking wet, and he had albuminous, pink lipstick sprawled across his cheeks, travelling all the way down his neck. The colour had also reached his shoulder, which Rebekah could see so clearly due to the fact his black vest had been literally torn from him- presumably by hands, or maybe even by teeth, and the shirt now hung formlessly from the left side of his body.

Rebekah rapidly darted her glossy eyes down towards the ground to see Joanne- Kayden Samuels own step mom, slumped against the wall on the floor, the wallpaper and her shoulders soaked in her own crimson blood that escaped the wound on her forehead. Kade was just staring ahead at them with shock, and Rebekah let out an odd sound.

" Uhh..uhh."

Surely this weren't real. But it was right in front of her. It was incontrovertible.

Rebekah felt all of the colour leave her face, and she felt drowned in fear and complete stun. Kade's eyes still watched her with a look he'd never gave her before- the brown seemed to consume her, and Kade was swallowed in shock himself for a moment.

His eyes shot to Ethan. Kade was was shaking like an addict; his whole body was jerking all over. Even his arms, that for some reason attempted to cover his half naked body like a scared little girl, were wobbling. His head was moving like he was about to explode.

" She... I," Kade couldn't produce any words. Rebekah also felt lost in the outside world for a moment. This was so unreal that she couldn't move. Couldn't blink. She'd frozen completely, and shut off like a robot without its batteries. Only she was a real person, and had to experience these emotions.

" It's okay, man," Ethan began approaching Kade, almost cooing him, but you could hear the uneasiness about his voice. He went too touch his shoulder, and it was like a spark had gone up Kade's ass as he sprung away from Ethan, and his face twisted in a way that juxtaposed his previous expression.

" Check if she's dead," he was now even redder with some sort of fury, and he was demanding, but his voice still shook.

It took a moment for Rebekah to realise he was speaking to her, and she also snapped back into reality, and let out another horror- filled yell, which Kade then screamed again.

" I said check if she's dead!" He roared so loud, the neighbours must have heard for sure, and spit reached Rebekah, even from where she was stood.

She still didn't move- she couldn't, in fact. She wish she could, but her eyes were glued to the unconscious woman on the ground. She'd never experienced this sort of event, and her mind was spinning a million miles per hour. It was hard to even recognise where she was for a minute. Her eyes were drowsy. She felt she may faint.

All of a sudden, Kade began approaching her, stomping in his steps. Rebekah's body finally jolted up, and she shrieked before the adrenaline hit her, causing her to swing herself out the room, and run as fast as she could away from Kade.

Her heart was now straining, nearly smashing through her chest the amount it was beating. Her pulse pumped blood through her ears so loudly and she felt she might go deaf; her mind was dizzy and swimming all over.