It's Just A Piercing, Becks

Chapter 5

Rebekah awoke the next morning to a sharp pain suffocating the side she lay on, digging into her hip. She immediately hissed out, sucking in air through clenched teeth and she wondered what on earth had happened.

Rebekah pulled her nightie up, only to have her eyes drop when she recognised a large, blue bruise sprawled across her hip, turning black and purple around the edges. She let out a strange sound, remembering how rough Kade had been yesterday when penetrating her; of course his large hands and uncontrollable movement had caused this.

Rebekah attempted to remove herself from the bed to get changed, but the ache traveled from her side to her stomach and she winced out- it was almost unbearable when she moved.

How was she suppose to go to school when she couldn't even breath without inflicting agony upon herself? Every gasp of air she took only put pressure on her waist. How had one boy caused this? This was not normal, nor okay.

Rebekah swallowed the tears but it felt like a dry pill. She would have to face them today. Their cocky faces mocking her, reminding her of the power they held. That she belonged to them and she'd have to do as they please in order to keep herself and them, happy

They'd want sex.

She was deep in thought when she heard someone enter her room. Startled, she jilted her head towards to see her father, suited and booted with his dark blonde hair covering the plan of his head, glaring at her with shocked green eyes.

"Rebekah, darling, why are you still in bed? You are going to be late to class," her father questioned, clearly surprised by his daughters behaviour.

Rebekah panicked and had too suck up the pain; she was in a lot of it, but if he discovered she was bruised, not only would he have a heart attack, but he'd also know a object hadn't caused this- it was a person.

"Sorry, father. I was just about to get out." Rebekah said, climbing slowly out the bed and placing her slippers on. Her side screamed out in agony and she bit her bottom lip to stop her wailing out.

Her fathers eyes flashed with irritation and he began walking towards her. "Rebekah, are you alright? You look unwell."

Rebekah fought the urge to roll her eyes. She hoped he was talking about her facial expressions and not the actual look of her appearance. That was another problem on top of the pile of them that had scattered themselves around her, making her feel caught.

" Yes, I am fine," Rebekah lied, slowly dying physically and emotionally. Richard didn't seem satisfied, nor did he look concerned. There was silence as he furrowed his brows at her for a moment. Rebekah shifted uncomfortably before she spoke; she felt under pressure under her fathers intimidating gaze.

" You better get to work before you are late."

Richard looked at his watch and his eyes stretched out- he hadn't recognised the time. "You are right. I will see you tonight, sweetheart. Hurry yourself up."

Richard didn't give Rebekah a chance to reply as he took off out and Rebekah was left- alone and half-broken hearted. Kade and Ethan. They were her every thought; gnawing at her mind. Consuming her feelings. That video.. if it got out, Rebekah had no idea what she'd do. But, she'd obeyed them last night and let them do as they pleased so surely they were pleased enough, weren't they?

Thinking about it gave her a mind grain. She placed her head in her hands and before she knew it, she was weeping. Rebekah just felt like she was constantly waiting for something to happen- that something was that video. It had been a day, and she was already breaking; panicking. Paranoid. She may have obliged last night-revoltingly, but what happened next time when they expected more from her? Kade had made it clear he had a temper and wouldn't be afraid to post it. Ethan hadn't reacted like Kade, but Rebekah knew he was bound to be just like him.