Those Are Tears Of Eagerness

SEXUAL CONTENT

Chapter 7

All three of them swung their bodies around rapidly, viewing what stood in front of them with large, feared eyes- even Ethan and Kade.

Rebekah peered with shrunken eyes and her worries half-vanished when she realised it was a stranger and not someone from their school- seeing her this way.

It was a boy. Only around the age of 14/15. He had a young look about his face, jet black, crow hair and paled skin with a few dark freckles across his straight nose. He was dressed in a black long sleeved shirt and grey sweatpants. Rebekah viewed him for a moment, and his olive eyes met hers with a perplexed look about his face. He then moved his eyes down her body, and nearly choked on air when he seen what she was wearing; one of his cousins hands placed firmly around her hips, the other against the wall.

" Fucking hell, Tom," Kade muttered, letting out a sigh in relief but acting unaffected. Him and Rebekah had different reasons to be frightened." I nearly shit myself then."

" Kade, what're you doing, man?" Tom asked, his eyes still flickering between Kade and Rebekah, both Kade's large palms now pressed against the wall, his groin against the bottom half of Rebekah's stomach so she couldn't move. Tom had noticed the awkwardness immediately. Rebekah looked as if she were dressed to impress, but her face said otherwise.

Ethan was stood still, his eyes on Thomas before he took a step towards him. " They were just-"

" We were just having a bit of fun, weren't we, Becks?" Kade chuckled sinisterly, his black eyes turning back to her, forcing her to agree, or else.

" Y-yeah." Rebekah stuttered and Ethan's gaze landed on her, his nostrils slightly flaring, telling her to pull herself together before Tom suspected something- it was a daunting glare.

But Tom already had, and he swallowed rather loudly, trying to think of something to say. But he couldn't. There was uncomfortable silence for a few minutes until Kade spoke.

" Is there something you wanted, Tom?" he asked impatiently, but remaining a gratified voice that Rebekah could hear the lack of happiness in every time he spoke. The constant engine of his insanity breaking down until it stopped working completely.

Thomas couldn't form a coherent sentence. His stubborn throat wouldn't speak and he couldn't take his eyes of Rebekah's body in that flattering bra and panties. The way that crimson gown hugged her curves and her slender, long legs in the tall heels. He avoided her sad expression at all costs. It made him feel too shifty. Why was she so upset?

Kade watched as Thomas' light eyes danced over her, the starvation evident in his white face as he licked his dry lips eagerly. It was as if a light bulb had gone off in Kade's head, and a wicked smile worked its way onto his mouth. Kade moved his arms from the wall and his bottom half from Rebekah's body, causing her to slump to the ground. He then took a dangerous step towards Thomas

" You want her?" Kade smirked, cutting the silence, and Rebekah gaped, her worried face instantly losing its colour. No! Kade couldn't be serious. Really? He was going to hand her over to some stranger- a boy, for what? For his own sick amusement and pleasure? This was taking it a step too far. She wouldn't have it.

Thomas' eyes widened immediately and he instantly appeared nervous . He began batting his eyes really quickly, probably making sure this was real. A sunk chill was on his brow and began leaking down his forehead as he messed with his hands.