That's Non Of Our Business

This book is terrible and I want to remove it so badly but y'all wanted another chapter. It's long as anything and extremely unedited. 

Chapter 12
MISSING
JANINE LOUISE- MATEL
IF SPOTTED, PLEASE CALL THE
FOLLOWING

Rebekah had just exited the leisure centre after a two hour swim. It was just what she needed to relax her muscles, and it succeeded. She didn't communicate to any of her friends, and just swam until she forgot why she'd swam so hard in the first place. She finally felt chilled.

That was until she noticed the poster.  She read the small sign with utter wonder and confusion; all that tenseness within her returned quicker than a flash of
lighting in the night sky. Where was Janine and why hadn't she been home? Janine was always one to stay out late, partying and drinking booze, but she'd always make up a lie to her foster mom first.

Above it was a small picture of Janine. Her dull green eyes surprisingly stood out on the photograph and her dirty blonde hair tied back into a tight pony tail. Rebekah was never one too judge by someone's appearance, but never did she think Ethan Riley would date someone like Janine. Rebekah thought Janine was a rather beautiful girl, but many said her appearance wasn't healthy and for some reason the fact she didn't live with her real parents meant she was trash to the school. But Ethan , a boy who is expected by his own father to marry into a wealthy and recognised family, actually dated her for a long period of time.

Janine's foster parents weren't rich, but they always tried their hardest to support Janine, despite her horrible attitude towards them at times. Janine had a mean persona quite often, which was super hard to deal with. Especially when they didn't understand her that well because they weren't real family.

But surely Ethan's parents wouldn't want him to be with someone like her; it was all crazy really. Rebekah really couldn't understand. The way Ethan just didn't care that Janine was missing filled her with so much disgust. He cheated on her after all- it could even be his fault she's gone somewhere unknown.

But why would he care? He was a monster.

Rebekah couldn't stop thinking about it on the walk to school that morning. Where she'd gone, and if she was safe. As far as Rebekah was aware, Janine didn't even like her. She'd even called her a 'posh snob' on several occasions. But the curiosity of where she may be was eating Rebekah alive; it was the strange behaviour from everyone around her that was adding fuel to the wonder in her mind.

When Rebekah reached the school, her hair was still dripping wet- the wind had done no job at all on drying it. She usually used the hair drier that the centre provided, but unusually, she was late this morning, and had to hurry off. Her dad would be the first too hear about her off clock arrival.

Her first lesson was Sociology, and Rebekah was not looking forward to seeing Kade. What happened yesterday had still traumatised her. Mr Berta took her home because she was worried about her, and explained to her dad the situation.
( deceiving situation)

In a way, Rebekah was glad, because she knew her dad still wanted to speak to her about the other night, and she weren't ready for that conversation.

Rebekah headed towards first period. Her arms felt like jelly, and the books felt heavy as they slid out her arms. Her teeth were chattering together and she could feel a sunk chill on her brow. Being like this was giving them what they wanted. She needed to stop.

She reached the door and removed a shaky, pale hand, her unpolished fingers gripping the door knob ( they were usually painted a crimson red colour), and opened the door.