You Fucking Crazy Bitch

Hey guys!! Yep, it's literally been MONTHS since I updated this story. I've really not had it in me to write, even tho I've really wanted to. I dead ass did some naughty shit in March, stopped eating for a week then never wrote on Wattpad again 🤣🤣. Dramatic, I know right lol.

Anyway, this chapter is so clichè and cringe, but we're like 2 chapters from the end so I thought I may as well finish it off. If you have forgot what has happened, I'm truly sorry lmao. Perhaps go back & read the last chapter to refresh ur memory.

There's a music part in this chapter. When it says THIS IS THE END- THE DOORS, play the music. Enjoy :)

" Are you okay?" Rebekah asked innocently, with a controlled smile plastered on her face as Kade necked down his third glass of whiskey. His cheeks were burning from the alcohol, and he roughly rubbed his eyes.

" Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" he slurred, his eyes barely open.

" Do you want another glass?"

" Are you trying to get me drunk?" Kade's bloodshot eyes turned to her, and they were rolling into the back of his head, technically spiralling out of control. His lips was pressed into a straight line as he stared at Rebekah; he knew he already was.

Rebekah giggled. " I think it's too late for that."

Kade looked at her, then leaned far back against the couch, his body slouched as it was heavy from the intake of alcohol.

" I'm bored," he said. " Entertain me."

Rebekah stared across the room at him, his eyes barely open as he clung onto the side of the grey, turning-black sofa. Rebekah grinned, standing up and slowly walking towards the radio that sat on top of the bar.

She messed with the buttons on the sides for a few moments, never taking that controlled smile off of her face. The radio cracked, echoing the room, and the sound of THE END by The Doors came playing through the small radio.

" My father loves this song," she pointed out, and began swaying her arms. Kade ignored her and took another sip of his whiskey. His eyes watched her hands move through the air as she went and took her seat back on the couch.

" Dance for me," he automatically requested, and Rebekah looked over at him, his flat face not moving.

" Dance for you?" Rebekah repeated, her glittering eyes on him with that long grin not leaving her glossy lips.

" Yeah," he said flatly. " Get up and dance."

Rebekah stared at him for a few moments, before revealing her teeth through a smirk and standing onto her two feet, swiftly walking into the room at a torturing, slow pace. She moved her hips along to the music.

" This is The End," she sang along so soothingly, her voice comforting. " Beautiful friend." It began to bubble in Kade's ears, and he struggled to hear what she was saying. He'd had way too much to drink, but he liked to feel this numb at times.

Rebekah then strut towards him steadily, ensuring she kept in beat. The look on her face was just so into it; serious and.. almost ready.

Slowly, Rebekah began unbuttoning her white shirt, pulling the sleeves down her arms, and pushed it down her stomach. Kade's eyes widened slightly, wondering if she was doing what he thought she was doing. His question was answered when she dragged her pencil skirt off in the same, painfully- slow manner, until she stood there in her bra and knickers.