1001

notes at the end :)
---

"Adrian dear, wake up. Time for school." Ivan woke up to a voice of a woman, along with a gentle shaking on his arm. As he opened his eyes, a light orange walled room with a few random handwritten musical compositions posted on the wall covered his his eyes.

He groaned and stretched his body for a bit before turning to the other side, somehow his body feels really tired.

A light giggle made Ivan finally open his eyes with pout. He sees a woman in her late 30's in front of him with brown hair and blue eyes. Despite her slight wrinkles at the corner of her eyes, she was beautiful. "It's too early..." he whined in a little voice.

"I told you to take a break from playing your Play Station and sleep, but as always you're far too stubborn." the woman in front of him gently scolded.

'Zack, whose world is this?'

[Ivy! You're awake, yey! Anyway, you're in the body of Adrian Summers, you're currently 12 right now. Also, Ivan?]

12? Then he, a 22 year old soul, is supposed to act like a twelve year old kid?

'Yeah?'

[I forgot to inform you that each mission will have its own protagonists, leads, and villains. I shall inform you about each of them and how are they relevant in completing your mission. And Zacky shall also transfer Adrian's memories to Ivy's!]

'It's Ivan, but that's fine. Continue.'

Zack filled Ivan with information. It turns out that the world's protagonist is Max Ellis, a rich pretty boy that is doted on by his parents. Max and Adrian attend the same school since pre-school. The former always clings to Adrian, trying to be his friend but fails. At the third year of high school, Max confesses to Adrian that he loved him eversince elementary. The original Adrian was disgusted at Max for being gay and for loving him. He started bullying Max and exposed that Max was gay to the whole school blah blah blah then comes the male lead, Wayne that saves the day (hurray!) and wins Max's heart even though Max said he's in love with Adrian. So on, so on then Wayne makes sure Adrian suffer because of what he did to his 'love' and makes sure no college will accept Adrian and the latter ends up in the slums while Max and Wayne marries and lives happily ever after. Cue happy ending for protagonist and male lead and cue sad and tragic ending for poor Adrian.

Sigh.

Why this body, higher ups?!

'I don't think I'll like to end up in the slums, Zack.'

[Don't worry Ivy! That's actually your mission! Finish college, get a stable job and find yourself a happy ending.]

'No rules?'

[Just don't kill the protagonist and the male lead! And yourself!]

'Why would I?'

Ivan sighs in disbelief that caused the woman in front of him, who apparently was Adrian's single mother, to look at him weirdly. He realized his mistake and smiled shyly at Adrian's mom, technically his mom too.

Well, all he can do for now is to change Adrian's reputation to the people around him. Zack informed him that the original Adrian was an, for the lack of a better word, asshole to everyone except his mom.

"I'll go down in a minute, Mom." Ivan told the lady and she just smiled to her son and went out of the room.

'Zack, how long until I encounter Max?'