3002

The original soul's first plan to train failed, leading him to train later than he intended. But since Ivan replaced him, Lee Seungsoo started his idol training about three years earlier.

Resulting to be training along with the male lead, Kyunghyun himself.

"This is Lee Seungsoo, the newest addition to the group. Be nice to him." Sungyeol, one of the staffs, announced in the practice room with Seungsoo by his side.

A man with ash blonde hair nodded at Sungyeol with a smile, "Of course [1]hyungnim, glad we're complete now."

This man is Kim Changhyuk, the leader of the trainee group Xero. Beside him are Kim Kyunghyun, Choi Jiseok, Qiu Heijun and Watanabe Izumi. This is the male lead's group.

The original Lee Seungsoo, due to his late training, wasn't able to join Xero in time before their debut. Although new members after group debuts aren't unusual, their entertainment doesn't allow changes. Instead he was placed in another group, Razcalz, one of Xero's juniors.

Xero's last member is supposed to be someone else already training at the company, but Seungsoo used the body's visuals and flexibility to his advantage and showed the management his talents, some that came from his past lifetimes and some that he acquired from Zack's skill learning.

'Sorry, just doing my mission.' He silently apologized to the guy he stole the position from.

Lee Seungsoo's original soul left behind one wish, therefore only one main mission for Ivan. And that is, not to be a martyr and find someone to love who will love him back. He needs to get out of the Lee's grasp as fast as he can to do that. Make a name for himself and stand on his own feet.

Sungyeol left after giving an encouraging nod to Seungsoo. When the door closed, Kyunghyun and the others approached him.

"I'm Changhyuk. Oldest." Changhyuk was a man who's looks were more on the feminine side. But since he's quite tall at 182 cm, people take him as a gorgeous man rather than pretty boy. He's the lead rapper, also the one who's responsible in writing the rap lyrics.

"Izumi! Second oldest!" Izumi stated and energetically put his hand out for a handshake after bowing to Seungsoo. He accepted and bowed as well. Izumi looks like he's only 16 but considering that he introduced himself as second oldest member, he might be actually 20 plus or so. Vocalist and dancer, his korean is still slightly awkward to hear, but it's considerable since he's a Japanese.

"My name's Kyunghyun. Welcome to the group." Alas, the male lead. Third oldest. Visual of the group. Main vocal. Lead dancer. Giant height at 189 cm, in short a god like being. A son of fate.

Remembering what he caused in Seungsoo's life made Ivan only shortly glance at him and turn to another member.

A man with silver hair approached him, "Heijun. Nice to meet you." Qiu Heijun is a Chinese-Korean descendant. He grew up in Beijing, therefore his korean isn't that fluent. Instead of rapping and singing, Heijun is in charge of the dance choreography. He communicates with dance steps instead of words.

"I heard we're in the same age! I'm Jiseok, can I call you Soo?" Jiseok is the most energetic member next to Izumi and most talkative. He sings for the group. From the profile Zack provided him, he also appears to be the weirdest member.

Seungsoo nodded his at Jiseok and smiled widely. He feels that Jiseok would be his closest member here.

'He's just like you. Are you sure he's not your body?'

[Ivy, how are we similar?]

'Both talkative, weird, energetic, naughty, and quite annoying yet not at the same time.'

[Is that a compliment or are you just being a meanie again? Wuwuwu... Ivy constantly bullies this pitiable system.]

The youngest of the group is him, "Lee Seungsoo. Please take care of me." Seungsoo had a very beautiful face, if he wore a wig you wouldn't be able to know he's a boy. Sapphire blue eyes were a trait of Ivan's but it didn't stain Seungsoo's beauty at all. His blue eyes just heightened his jade white skin.

The original owner knew everything an idol should. He can compose eargasm inducing music, lyrics and melody, sing from the lowest note to the highest, rap in beat no matter how tongue twisting the words are and dance like ballerina, the body's flexibility pleased Ivan.

With these traits, he could become an ultimate idol within just one performance. But stopped his own growth to give a certain someone more space to grow.

That someone can't stop the Seungsoo he is now. He'll grow as a sturdy and strong tree with his own efforts and talentless.

After introducing themselves, their dance coach told them to practice the song and dance for their upcoming pre-debut music video. Their first water break came up, Seungsoo immediately slumped down the floor in exhaustion.

Seungsoo never danced this much in his whole life, it is prohibited in the Lee Residence. It tired the body out.

A water bottle freshly picked from the cooler showed up in front of him. He looked up to see who was offering him it and saw Kim Kyunghyun. What is this male lead doing?

"Drink it slowly. I'm sure you're tired." the male said and ruffled his hair. This heart warming action made Ivan realize.

This is why Seungsoo loved him.

---

[1] a way to address a man older than you (for boys only) for a few years or months that also has a higher position (this is my opinion of the term)

I myself don't know every when will I update ahehe

If you're curious of what I look like, imagine a chibi without the cuteness trait. I'm small and chubby and definitely not cute.

Anyhow, I published a new story entitled SYSTEM: C.H.A.O.S. [BL] another yaoi story with transmigration. Hopefully, it won't be as childish as this story and don't worry, no bad endings there. I won't be writing bad ends here either anymore. I promise to be good.

In the mm is your collage of the ML of our MC! I'm not going to tell who he is :P

(left) (top) Jun of Seventeen, my bias and the man in my dp and cover pic, (left) (middle) Johnny of NCT, (left) (bottom) Vernon of Seventeen (right) (top) Jeonghan of Seventeen and (right) (bottom) Jeno of NCT

In my opinion, Jun looks like a seme but isn't exactly a seme material in real life. I ship GyuHui and he's the bottom in that ship. But that picture is for imaginary purposes only so please disregard their real life personalities in picking!!

I read that Joshua is so far you guys' favorite uke candidate. He and Jeonghan have a ship among the fans if you guys wanna know ;)

Nine