1007

Ivan's POV

Blue and red lights almost blinded my eyes, sirens almost deafened my ears. There were several ambulances and firetrucks. Policemen are also here, barricading the area with police tapes.

Flames burned the houses along with mine. Where is she?

'Zack?'

[Error, system not online.]

He went offline? Argh. Just when I need to quickly find mom.

I tip toed to try and see our house from my location. Hurt and pain crawled it's way to my heart when I saw that my home was now blackened by the fire and only the walls are left. Our house was one of the house that is already cleared of the fire by the firefighters.

But where is mom? Is she safe? I really hope she's not injure. Two years ago, I'm only taking care of her on behalf of the real Adrian but now, I really don't want to lose a mother like her.

I ran quickly, looking around to search for someone familiar to me. They might know where mom is. I was suddenly stopped from running by a hand on my shoulder. I looked back and saw Max.

Judging by his light pants, it looks like he ran from school to here. "Are you alright?" I was about to answer when a certain brunette yelled my name. April was here too.

"Adrian! Max! You two ran too fast! Are you both in a marathon or something?!" she said, frustrated from having to run. Her hair was pointing in different directions.

I would probably chuckle at her but, mom. I need to find mom.

"M-mom." They both understood me and we separated ways to ask people if they know where mom is.

Suddenly, I saw mom's familiar brown hair and started to run towards her, not seeing a firetruck coming my way.

"Adrian!" it looks like I started and ended this second life by hearing that name.

And also, another vehicle with a truck classification killed him like last time! #TrucksHateMe

[Ivy, first mission failed. What a waste ah!]

---

Ehem, before you show your dissatisfaction on World A's ending, and on how I killed cutie bear Adrian, refrain yourself from wasting time and effort in killing this lazy author because Max will probably do it for you 10,000 steps early.

This is the exact ending I intended for Adrian to have (not) . Like, I already thought of it a while ago (read: this week) and figured this ending would well, I don't know exactly. BUT THEN, this is part of my plot and I'm only following it. Sorry. Gomenasai. Sumimasen. Mianhaeyo.

You probably would hate me from here and remove this story on your library or something, before you do that, I'll let you know that if you are reading this, then the next arc is also update horololo~

I will make it up to you guys! Also please see the MM because I placed a picture of the chibi ver of this arc's 4 characters made in Pocket Chibi app. So credits to them and to me because I picked their visuals harhar~ And Zack isn't a neko, I just placed the tail because it's too cute.

Again, I'm deeply sorry(not) for this ending~

Ivan: So it was you!

Nine: Huh? Why are you here Ivy? Zacky, I told you to bring Ivan back to the System's Space not to my Author's Really Really Secret And Nine Only Can Enter But Now Ivan Can Too Oh My Gosh Why Is This Space's Name Too Long Space!

Ivan: That didn't make any sense.

Zack: Let's go back Ivy~

Ivan: Wait! My comeback plan! *drives a ten wheeler truck out of nowhere and hits Nine* Take a taste of your own medicine! *leaves truck and author that just got imaginary-ish killed by her own OC*

Max: *looks at the bloody author* *drives the truck to hit Nine again* Don't mess with my angel.

April: *drowns Nine into the 6 ft swimming pool because the author can't swim* YOU STOPPED MY YAOI BABIES GIVE THEIR YAOI SCENE BACK I NEED SOME BL ACTION

Wayne: *sees Nine* *doesn't know her* *leaves because he doesn't have long appearance in the arc*

Killed Mentally By OCs,
Nine

P.s. I updated one day earlier than planned :)