3003

Just like what people say before something terrible happens, everything was so far so good. Almost half a year had passed since he started training and now, they are officially announced to be a trainee idol group under XZ entertainment. XZ broadcasted everything they do inside the building. This is their way to promote the group.

Xero's fanbases were created since then. After launching their first pre-debut song, people slowly acknowledged the group's ability to outshine others.

It was also so far so good when it comes to his co-members. Seungsoo moved in to Xero's dorm about a month ago and everyone was nice to him. He still took precautions though, as any one of these guys might be the one responsible for Seungsoo's original death. Anyone of them can be behind the attempted killing of Jung Jiyoung. Not that he's going to save her if that time comes, but there's less problems if we take precautions.

"[1]Soo-ya, come with me to the bubble tea shop please."

'Z, is the male lead's clinging normal or suspicious?' The original Seungsoo had been friends with the ML before, but nothing in Seungsoo's memories showed he was clingy. Nor childish.

[I'm not really sure. But he looks cute though. You guys look cute.]

What in the picture of an 189 centimeters tall man begging for a 170 cm kid looking boy to accompany him is cute? What part?

For the past months, Kyunghyun seemed to have taken a liking to him, constantly bugging and bothering Seungsoo when he has the chance. It worsened when Seungsoo finally moved into the dorm, only to find out he's roommates with him. Thank goodness they don't sleep in the same bed.

Izumi and Jiseok were like the male lead though, they constantly clung to him like the ML, but they did it to other members too. Changhyuk's skin ship to them is thankfully at the normal level, though he had a habit to spoil his [2]dongsaengs like a dad. Heijun is so far the most normal among the six of them. Just a bit of a clean freak. Ivan decided he's the mom.

"Hyung, Sungyeol hyung said not to go out until 6. There's going to be new group of trainees remember?" Seungsoo inwardly sighed when Kyunghyun frowned at his words.

They were currently at the entertainment's cafeteria, having their lunch break. At first it was the six of them eating together, then Changhyuk was summoned by the CEO and production director,  Heijun got dragged by their choreographer, and the two humanized energies are with Sungyeol.

Thus, leaving the two of them behind.

"Am I that useless?" Seungsoo couldn't help but ask out loud, making Kyunghyun chuckle. "They're probably going to make us write the lyrics after eating."

"I'm not good with words."

"Soo, you literally made at least one album of each of our seniors. In. The. Past. Six. Months." Kyunghyun debated, emphasizing each word of his last sentence. Seungsoo playfully rolled his eyes at him.

Changhyuk suddenly came back chuckling, "And he'll produce the songs in our debut album too." he stated and Kyunghyun stared at the [3]maknae of their group with wide eyes. Did he hear clearly?

"He's already working on the melodies of the songs. The CEO called me awhile ago to say the official date of our debut stage." Changhyuk said as he drank water.

"We're gonna debut, hyung?!"

"Yes, on the first week of July."

"Two months from now?!"

Seungsoo clicked his tongue as he remembered something, "Chang hyung, the melodies are done. I only need the rap lyrics." Kyunghyun looked at him with betrayal painted on his face.

"Is this why you're always in the studio? I thought you trusted me Soo-ya~"

"Is that so? Then I should finalize my and Izumi's lyrics later."

"Izumi knows too?! Why can he know?!"

"Sure, we should quickly finish the song because Heijun hyung had been bugging me about wanting to make the choreography already."

"And now Heijun too?! What is this?!"

"Jiseok said he's also done with the chorus of the songs."

"Am I the only one who doesn't know? Why are you ignoring me?!"

-

In the middle of their practice, Sungyeol entered the room with a bunch of people behind him. "This is the practice room. And these boys here are Xero." Sungyeol had been touring them around, and swiftly introduced the company's famous trainee group.

Seungsoo and the others waved and said their greeting to the people. The MC scanned his eyes around, analyzing if anyone in the group looks familiar  so far, there had been two people. Male and female.

The female one was named Kim Risoo, she was one of the people who bullied Jung Jiyoung before. She had an infatuation towards Kim Kyunghyun at that time, hence the treatment. She is automatically listed to Seungsoo's suspect list.

The male is Kim Kang In. The male lead's younger brother. In the original life, he's the unannounced rival of Kyunghyun, always competing with him in shows, guesting and games. He seemed to hate his brother, so he was also in the suspect list.

Seungsoo looked at them longer and realized that the protagonist, Jung Jiyoung is in the group too. What is she doing there?

'Z, I thought the female lead only started training two years from now?'

[It's the butterfly effect, you as Seungsoo changed your actions. It also changed theirs.]

The host didn't know he was the center of everyone's attention. He unconsciously frowned that made the new trainees think he disapproves of them. But then he smiled and continued what he was doing earlier. The people in the room sighed in relief.

"You guys stay here in the practice room for the meanwhile, learn from Xero's practice. Changhyuk, take care of them." Sungyeol said, intending to use Xero as these trainees' inspiration.

Jung Jiyoung almost fainted when she heard this. She get to be in the same room as her idol! Xero went to their positions and started to practice a very catchy song with an equally catchy choreography. Her eyes only watched her idol all the time.

Her eyes only watched Lee Seungsoo all the time.

---

[1] suffix "-ya" is used as a form of endearment, can be "-ah"
[2] younger siblings or friends younger than the person talking
[3] youngest in a group of people

Noticed you like that "flexibility" statement too much XD anyway I never wrote yaoi "action" before or any "action" at all so i'm not sure if I can do it right. I've searching on how to though, dw. Or can someone please help me with writing such? Please? For IvanDer? Or any ship name you can come up with? Hehe?

If some of you are confused why there's so many characters with the surname Kim, and are they related? No they're not in a way because Korea had a short list of surnames(i think) and Kim is a very common one.

Pic in the mm are the candidates of the visual of our uke and shou, in the same order as I last posted them, in chapter 3001 i think. Except for Suho, who I replaced with Ren of NU'EST because someone said he fits to be and I very much agree. Ren is beautiful, you guys should watch NU'EST's Face and see him there. And Sleep Talking too. I don't stan but I know some songs and MV's.

Nine