3004

Kim Kyunghyun had already been popular even before training. He grew up in the show business industry, and knew how to use his charms. He had many fans and admirers as a result.

Jung Jiyoung had been one of them. Had.

Ever since she was a kid, she admired everything Kyunghyun did. Had every merchandise of him she could find. She grew up thinking she loves him but she realized that it was only infatuation. Perhaps admiration gone wrong.

Thankfully Lee Seungsoo entered her eyes. It was a normal rainy day in Korea when she saw an elderly man in front of a grocery store, attempting to cross the road with the goods he bought even when it's raining.  She fastened her steps to be able to stop the old man and offer help, but a boy beat her in it. She saw that Lee Seungsoo picked the man's grocery bags and let him hold the umbrella instead. Her heart stopped when she saw the boy's smile at the man's gesture of appreciation.

Ever since then, she tried so hard to search who the boy was, completely neglecting her former idol, Kyunghyun. It was rare to see such pure kindness. It opened her eyes that she was wasting her time stalking and admiring an idol who rarely went in public. Instead, she should spend her time contributing to the community.

([Ivy's helping the elderly again.]

Nine: Well, someone should make him a boy scout.)

As a former Kyunghyun fan, she knew all her idol's schedules and actions. She knew he was training under XZ Entertainment and followed XZE's accounts on every social website they have account on. That's why when they announced the final line up of the upcoming male group of the company, it appeared in her notifications.

The announcement was a simple statement with a video attached to it. The display picture of the video had been a very familiar guy. The guy who helped the old man.

Jiyoung played the video as fast as lightning. Apparently, it was a promotional video of Lee Seungsoo introducing himself.

"Hi! I'm Lee Seungsoo. 19. I'm the youngest and newest member of Xero."

The video showed Seungsoo wearing a plain white shirt, sitting in front of a apricot wall. It had captions at the bottom to make sure that the viewers would completely understand what Seungsoo is saying. The captions also showed questions that Seungsoo answered.

Seungsoo's answer in a certain question stopped Jiyoung's heart again.

'Why do you want to be an idol?'

"Well, I didn't really had exceptional talents to be proud of or help people with, but I love music. So I thought, maybe this way, I can show the world that even though I'm just another normal citizen, I can help. Xero's original concept is modernized boys but for me, for us, it's about reaching out to others through our music and performance."

Jiyoung was ecstatic to finally know who he is and started searching for his background, profile, pictures and videos. She even founded a Lee Seungsoo dedicated fanbase. But she knew her limitations this time, she knew not to fall. Hence, she only admired.

Perhaps it was also Seungsoo that encouraged her love of music to grow. She found out that she loves to dance too. When XZ entertainment opened another audition, she didn't hesitate to try the opportunity to show her talent,.

And now here she was, standing in the same room as her idol.

She's one of the fourteen people Yoon Sungyeol introduced. Jiyoung immediately saw Seungsoo upon entrance. He was really there! In front of her!

Her eyes turned to the man beside her idol. Kyunghyun. Now that her former idol and current idol are side by side, she can't help but compare them.

And ship them.

'Waah! Kyunghyun [1]oppa is very much taller than Seungsoo oppa! And look at that very manly body! A perfect top! Seungsoo oppa looks smaller in real life. And he's really cute. I'm drooling. He's a perfect bottom! I ship SeungHyun!!'

She made a vow to make hundreds of fics about them and throw them to each other now that she's training with them in the same building.

She can't wait to tell the Seungsoo fans about the new found pairing!

-

Seungsoo felt a shiver on his spine. Like someone has been plotting his death. Or something similar.

Only the chorus of the debut has a choreography at the moment. It actually should've been considered as a great progress in creating the dance for the song since it's only been hours when Heijun heard the track. That man's a dance genius.

They finished dancing and the trainees clapped their hands at the group. They would love to have a senior group like this.

Seungsoo sat down on the floor, panting lightly. They've been practicing the chorus for three hours, adding and removing a step here and there. Jiseok sat beside him and handed a bottle of water. He accepted with a smile.

Suddenly, he felt the shivers on his spine again. Was somebody glaring at him?

Seungsoo decided to ignore it. He hadn't done anything to anger anyone, nor did the original Seungsoo. No one should want to eliminate him, right?

Changhyuk, being the good senior and leader he is, went to the trainees and befriended them. Kyunghyun was with him. The male lead is introducing himself to the female lead. That's good.

Since he's the Seungsoo now who doesn't love Kyunghyun anymore.

---

#cliffhanger~

I'll explain later in the next chapter :))

And please comment in English, or Tagalog, so I'll understand :))

Feed me comments pleaseee

Nine