READ PEOPLE READ \( ö )/ + COMPENSATION AND Q&A

Let me start by saying that weekly updates might become 1 chapter per week and not the usual 2-3 chaps per week. On June 13, I'm going to start my journey as a Grade 10 student still struggling in picking what she should pick for college because senior high requires a certain course blahb blah blah. You might think, "Can't she just type during her free time" or something but my mom is like treating me like a easily distracted kid which I'm NOT.

*butterfly flies past*

Nine: Oohhhh butterfly~

NO, I'M NOT EASILY DISTRACTED.

Moving on, she technically forbids me to use my phone Monday to Friday morning.  Like, she threatens to throw my dear phone to the garbage if I dared to use it(just a threat, not serious but I still can't disobey since she's the boss). Especially if I use Wattpad. She thinks reading "none academic related" things during school days would influence my grades and get me out of the top students. So I can't write that much during this time.

Let's just pray that the weather would be often slightly bad that the government decides to suspend classes so that I'll have time to write. Or some miracle happens and I can use my phone. Sigh. If only words type themselves. And it doesn't really help that I have poor vocabulary so I won't be able to wrote narration that easily.

Don't worry, I will update 1 chapter weekly, if I fail to do so, then there in the next week I would post 2 chapters. I can only use my phone from Friday after classes to Sunday night. It's barely three days. Bare with me pleaseee.

To compensate, like in the title of this chap, I give you~

🎉DE NOVO'S CHARACTERS AND ME QUESTION AND ANSWER PORTION!!🎉

We have System 4547701 crossing over from System:  C.H.A.O.S. as questioner.

NineSams

Q: What's your real name?

A: ----- ---- -. Samson

Q: Your name is...hypens Samson?

A: It's a secret.

Q: Why NineSams then?

A: 9 is my favorite number along with 2, and Sams from my surname, Samson.

Q: So, what are you?

A: I'm an alien.

Q: No, let me rephrase that. I meant where you're from.

A: Outerspace.

Q: 😩😩 You're nationality!

A: I'm a Filipino. I live in Cavite, Philippines.

Q: Age?

A: Somewhere between 15 and 16 at the moment.

Q: Gender?

A: Female. Giiiiirrrrllllll...

Q: Sex orientation?

A: Honestly I don't know. I'm not attracted to any.

Q: Favorite OC(Original Character)?

A: Uhmm, Ivan and Zach. You probably know Zach though.

Q: Yes, and I'm glad I'm not his system for the moment.

A: Well if you like him then he's not doing his job. I designed him to irritate systems afterall.

Q: Wha---?!

A: Proceed to the characters!!

Ivan

Q: So, how's life so far?

A: Slightly good. I hope I can stay after the missions in the third arc though.

Q: How's the ML?

A: I still don't know who he is, but I'm guessing Changhyuk hyung? Because he's as tall and built like Zander did these past lifetimes. But his face is too pretty. So maybe no.

Q: Can't you detect who he is?

A: Nope. Apparently, the higher ups forbid me and Zack to know it's him. But they said I can know it's him if he calls me animal names, or something like that. Everyone can do that though.

Q: Harsh. How's your gun shooting skills by the way?

A: ...

Q: Ivan??

ML (Zander)

Q: Hello.

A: Hi.

Q: So who are you?

A: Zander.

Q: In the third arc?

A: And why should I tell you?

Q: ...

A: Anymore?

Q: Message to love rivals?

A: Ivan's mine. Don't dare steal him or even if you don't have balls, I'll rip them out and choke you with them. Throw you in acid, stab you 1000 times, wash you in alcohol, tell you you're stupid, remove your muscles in your body personally, gouge your eyeballs out for looking at my Baby Kitten, make sushi with your chopped tongue, and feed you to the bears alive.

Q: Gulp.

Zack

A: Hello!

Q: You sound ridiculously familiar.

A: Am I? 😀

Q: Wait, Za---

Nine: DON'T GIVE SPOILERS

Q: Ehem, I have nothing to ask of you, I'm going to continue updating myself.😧

A: Sure~ 😀

And so System 4547701 returns to his own story and gets out of DN.

I provided the questions but feel free to comment your own questions as inline comments in these names.

Nine(yeah I'm included too😄)

Ivan(as everyone he played as)

Zack

Max

April

The mysterious voice of the old woman's grandson

Vladimir

The 2nd Arc's FL that got ridden by the ML

Ethan

Dennis

The Salesladies of the costume shop

Lee Seungsoo's I-Don't-Know-What-She-Is Mother

Kim Kyunghyun

Kim Changhyuk

Choi Jiseok

Qiu Heijun

Watanabe Izumi

Sungyeol Manager-nim

Kim Risoo

Kim Kang In

Jung Jiyoung

I'll post the answers to your questions with the 1 chapter, and PROBABLY the second action chapter by the third week of June. The action chapter isn't sure because I'm still having aftershocks of my first yaoi action written. Hehe.

---

Nine