3001

"You useless child! First you drop out of school and then now you want to waste your life in being a trainee?! As if you'll debut!"

Ivan opened his eyes, his body is currently kneeling rice grains. Where is he?

Seven lifetimes have already passed. After learning that he can't stay with his lover after completing his tasks, he tried to avoid finding him. But apparently, Zander was really stubborn like he used to be and always found a way to him. Ivan was left with no choice but to stay away for him, reassuring himself that they can be together once he finally reached that 50th level as a host. He knew what happened after he died as Ivan Huang, he doesn't want Zander to suffer again.

Now he's in level 47, with one unused skill learning. Hopefully he can stay in this world afterwards.

"What?! And now you don't speak?!" an angry woman stood in front of him, scowling while pointing her finger at him.

"Mother, I---" Ivan knows this kind of treatment. He himself received it from his own mother before in his original life. He concluded that this woman is the body's mother.

The woman's already red face turn redder in fury, "You dare talk back?! You ungrateful bastard!"

( ̄--- ̄)

'Don't talk back, Ivan. Don't.' Ivan continuously thought as he tried to prolong his patience with this woman. He knew from experience not to anger the woman more.

The body's original owner was Lee Seungsoo, an 18 years old Korean boy who was the second male lead of this world. Thankfully, Ivan inherited his knowledge in speaking, writing and reading their language so there's no problem for him to communicate.

Lee Seungsoo was set to meet the female lead during a comeback stage of his group. The female lead, Jung Jiyoung is a member of a newly debuted group. She isn't so thrilled in becoming a girl idol. She only joined the industry to be closer to her idol, Kim Kyunghyun, the male lead. In that day, Seungsoo wanted to take a walk to ease his nerves before their performance and accidentally saw Jiyoung being verbally bullied by jealous senior girl idols. He stepped in and pulled Jiyoung away from them.

They talked until a staff called Seungsoo's group on stand by.

Later on after his schedules, Seungsoo learned that Jiyoung was being bullied and bashed because she and Kyunghyun have a close relationship. Media loved this kind of issue and directly attacked the two. When Kyunghyun said that it was nothing more than a senior to junior relationship, Jiyoung felt hurt. Seungsoo watched all of these happen and went to comfort the girl. He promised her that he will help her get Kyunghyun's heart.

Just like his words, the two ended up together a few years after. All went well until Seungsoo had to give up his life to save Kyunghyun's when an enemy wanted to kill the two.

Seungsoo had been known to everyone as the happy-go-lucky boy with wonderful talents in performing and composing. None, even the female and male lead, knew how he spent his life with his own family.

The Lee family was a traditional family. They disciplined their children in a way that the law won't allow. When Seungsoo failed to finish school, he was scorned and ignored by them. Not providing him food to eat, nor money to get by everyday. All they did was give him a roof over his head, to avoid the family's name getting dirtied. After all, why would they provide for a disgrace?

To be able to train as an idol, the consent of the parents are needed. Seungsoo initially planned to just copy their signatures, but plans aren't always meant to work. His family found out about it.

That's why Ivan is now kneeling over rice grains, to 'discipline' him.

"Kneel for until midnight! You better obey me or I'll make your father whip you!" the woman stated as she turned to leave Seungsoo's room.

'Well, I guess that means they won't give their consent right?'

[I guess so too.]

'Can you forge their signs?'

[Sure Ivy, I'll email them to the entertainment too.]

Even if the Lee Family discovers that he forged their consent letters, it'll be too late for them to stop him without damaging their appearance as a well respected family.

-

Ivan carried a big black backpack as he slowly opened his room's door and peeked at the hallway. When he saw that there's no one there to catch him, he closed the door and locked it. He opened his room's windows and looked down to ground. Seungsoo's room was in the 2nd floor of the Lee Residence. The height he'll need to jump down would be at least 10 ft.

He inhaled deeply and prepared to jump. And once he did, he cursed himself for not learning any parkour skills in his previous nine lifetimes. He miscalculated his jump, forgetting about the extra weight on his back, resulting to spraining his ankle. He pressed a certain nerve in his ankle and bit his lips to not make noise because of the sudden pain. But atleast the sprain will be gone for now. Thank Zack for the medicinal skills!

[You're welcome!]

'Don't read my thoughts, Z.'

[But... I'm one of those nosy systems, it's my job~]

'(-_-)'

Ivan ignored Zack for the mean time and checked his for any guards or patrolling servants. When he found none, he climbed over the wall and miraculously landed in his two feet on the other side.

[Z, delete any footages with me escaping.]

'Roger that!'

Now at level 40, Zack can do many things that brings Ivan out of unnecessary trouble.

Ivan wandered the streets until he reached a cheap hotel. He had already reserved for a room earlier(calling the hotel while kneeling on rice grains). This is where he'll stay for the mean time while waiting for the entertainment company to settle him in a dorm. He has no problems in staying at hotel for long too though, Seungsoo had a good sum of money in his savings account.

For now, he can only wait.

---

Idol Arc!

So I can't pick one kpop idol to give you guys a visual of seungsoo so i decided to collage all of my lee seungsoo candidates. You guys can pick any one of them as seungsoo to fit your imagination. Just imagine them with blue sapphire eyes though.

For those who don't know the beautiful men in the MM; (top) Doyoung of NCT, (middle) (left) Suho of EXO, (right) Joshua of Seventeen, (bottom) (left) Woozi of Seventeen (right) Chenle of NCT.

They're all cute for me and very uke material so (*´∇`*) but if none of them suits your taste feel free to imagine anyone

Do you guys want a collage of the seme too?? = ̄ω ̄=

Anyways, yes I'm a kpopper and my ub is Do D.O. mah penguin and second ub's are jihoonie and junnie from svt~

Sorry for grammar mistakes and typographical errors~