4001

I'M ALIVEEEEEEEE *plays I'm Alive by Becca*

I'm sorry for unofficially putting this book for on hold and not updating in months. Tbh, I didn't have much feel for the original 4th arc so as you can see and read, I unpublished chapters 4001 and 4002 and replaced it with a new concept.

For those who didn't know, I decided to not delete the third arc and proceeded to the next arc even though I haven't finished it yet. I'll update the rest of the 3rd arc later on, for now please know that the third arc will have a HAPPY ENDING because you'll probably kill me if i made it bad again😅😅😅😆 also, this arc would not be Ivan's 4th world but something with two numbers world, i'm too lazy to think.

---

The birds' chirping woke up Ivan in his next world. It was a forest he was in, trees with lush green leaves, birds freely flying around. The fresh air comes in a breeze that gently brushes against his skin.

"Big brother, we finished collecting wood!" a childish voice stated. Ivan turned to see a couple of children showing him the thin tree branches they've collected in their arms.

Zack immediately gave him a quick(long) summary of this world. About two centuries ago, the creatures that people can only imagine have come to life. Werewolves, vampires, witches, mages, and more. Of course, most of the humans were scared of them actually being real and treated them as a threat in their lives. These events resulted to World War III, more known as FFE(Fight For Existence). Things came to an end and humans aren't the top of the food chain anymore.

Eve Branch was the child of fate in this world. She was born into the royal family of Branch as the only-born-once-in-every-3-centuries Fae Guardian. Faes are the most rare and treasured creatures in the world, because they maintain balance and life in it. Most of them are in secluded places and away from any other species. Eve was born with many abilities befitting of a Fae Guardian, one who protects and tames the faes.

Her family and people cherished Eve, and when she wished to travel at her 20th birthday, they didn't stop her. The female lead have gone from North to South, where she met the male lead, Derrick Castillo. Derrick is the Alpha of Moonriver Pack, the strongest in the South. The leads meet after Eve 'unconsciously' used her abilities to save the only fae in Moonriver from being killed. The Alpha's inner wolf immediately recognized her as its mate.

Moonriver welcomed their Luna with open arms. Eve was happy to find her mate but was worried on who were those creatures that tried to kill the fae. According to the fae, a smorgasbord of beings were after the lives of the faes and wanted to erase their existence. The fae also said that other than faes, the beings also kill the other creatures. This triggered the protagonist's 'Fae Guardian' instincts as well as the Alpha's wrath because some wolves he knew died because of these beings.

Thus, the mated(they completed the mating process at their first night) pair created a strategy to lure the beings in to their trap. Every werewolf trained and when the beings came, they placed an end to the "fae killings".

This news reached the King of All Creatures and rewarded the pair for their quick thinking and deduction of the previous killings, bravery in fighting against the enemy, and leadership. The King named Moonriver pack as an official royal pack, Derrick as the new King of the Wolves, and Eve as queen of all vampires, wolves and faes.

They lived happily until rogues became completely uncontrollable and attacked each creature. No matter how strong they were, the damage was too big and they cannot recover.

Who is Ivan? He's apparently one of the smorgasbord of being that was eliminated and accused of a wrong thing. They were self-proclaimed 'vigilantes' that were secretly saving the creatures from rogues and from the evil. After they were killed by the pack they saved many times(secretly), there were no longer anyone who can save the world.

Ivan's body belonged to a half-angel half-mage, Keith Cross. Along with a vampire, a warlock, two half-demons, a turtle, and four weres, they are a known group in the underworld as "Punishers". No one knew who they were and they're not recognized by the local government as they work subtly. Punishers work as staff in boy scout campings for disguise and as source of income. It was also a subtle way of patrolling places.

(Nine: I shall call Ivy, Keith from now on.)

"Big brother?" Keith looked at the kids in front of him and smiled, "I'm sorry for that. Let's go inside, it's getting dark." he said as he guided each child to their respective tents after telling them to give him the collected branches.

The kids they are taking care of are on the range of 6-8 years old and as they still can't do any strenuous activities, all they can do for now is collect small fallen tree branches, watch the staff fish, watch them cook, eat and obediently follow them. Most of these kids are humans, some are werewolves or mages. A vampire child joining the camp would be rare as even though the sunlight won't kill them, it makes their need for blood stronger.

In other words, the kids almost didn't do anything that would help them survive in the wild.

After making sure that the kids are complete and resting, Keith entered the staff's tent. "They're finished?" Leandro, the only vampire member of the vigilante group asked upon Keith's entry. The host only nodded.

Leandro can't handle the sun rays too much so he worked as a chef for the camp that you would only see outside of their tent during the night or when they change location. He and the original Keith had been the closest within the group, treating each other as brothers.

"Leandro, where's the others?" Keith asked. According to the original's memory, the other members would be here during this time of the day.

"They went out. Though Trevor said we should prepare because the kids' alphas are coming over today. But I'm feeling tired~" the vampire complained while holding his temples in mock pain.

Keith tilted his head to the side and exposed his neck.

"Keith! What are you doing?"

"You need blood right? Plus it's that time of the month." Keith nonchalantly answered. The original host had given Leandro his blood once a month. As he was a mage, he placed a spell on it to help the vampire control his hunger.

"You make it sound like a woman's period." Leandro sighed but nonetheless approached the half mage, placed his hand on the back of the latter's neck for support and bit. The mage flinched a little from pain.

"This is what you're doing at camp?" a stern voice sounded from the entrance of the tent, making Leandro abruptly pull away from Keith.

Golden eyes glared at the two of them.

---

To be clear i don't know anything about camping because my school thought that day camp is equals to putting mind games for us to play. Also, please know that not EVERYTHING will be according to logic I'M A SHITTY AUTHOR who doesn't use common sense i'm sorry.

Anyway, if no one noticed, this arc concept is given by one of you in the comments so i'll give credits to you guys. Thank you so much.

Also, thank you for the votes, reads and comments!! We reached 100k reads at the day of my birth too so it really mean a lot to me😊😊😊😊