2008

Ivan didn't know what happened but suddenly Vladimir, in his wolf costumed glory, dragged him away from the orphanage. His grip on Ivan's wrist was tight but gentle.

The mafia boss led him back to the car, and took off. What's happening?

"What's wrong? Was it something I said?" Ivan asked, curious of what made Vladimir's mood bad. Vladimir glanced at him, smiling slightly at his worried question.

"Initially, yes. But Dennis just told me that another mafia stupidly tried to bring me down by attacking the orphanage. It happened about an hour ago, they didn't inform me because it was just a petty attempt. The men are currently inside to clean the mess, and the kids and the orphanage staff are already evacuated. For now, we should go somewhere peaceful because Dennis said that the stupid mafia is sending reinforcements. Really stupid."

"Why are we not helping them then?Like you said, I'm the head doctor, I should be there to help."

"As much as I'm amused with you're performance with the gun last time, I ain't bringing you to another dangerous situation until I'm sure you can protect yourself. Yes, I can protect you, but I won't risk your safety." Vladimir told him with amusement in his eyes. Ivan rolled his eyes when he remembered the 'using gun as a stone' incident previously. This man just won't stop teasing him about it.

"I can handle myself you know." Ivan grunted, willing himself not to roll his eyes for the second time.

The male lead smirked at him, "Should I inform the men to supply you with guns to throw then?"

  Ivan now recognized this same trait this man's soul didn't seem to lose. He loves teasing.

Ivan childishly chose to give Vladimir the silent treatment and focused on the road in front of them. Vladimir just laughed at his actions and drove off.

-

Ivan successfully revealed Ethan's betrayal a month after. There was an ambush at the mafia's headquarters and many died and some were heavily injured. Ivan's skills were finally put to use and he successfully healed the members without flaw. Vladimir was naturally upset from what happened and demanded an investigation. His mistake was placing the traitor at the investigating team. As their investigation failed, Vladimir almost killled them all in rage. Ivan searched of what triggered Ethan to betray and found out that he was actually sent by the Romanov Mafia's greatest rival to earn Vladimir Romanov's trust and steal important information about the mafia.

Ivan successfully baited him it, and made Vladimir catch him in action. Ethan was tortured for a decade before he finally passed from the pain. Ivan gained Romanov Mafia's loyalty, admiration and protection.

With his power and connections, Vladimir made sure that Ivan's family will no longer have to suffer to live. He granted them fortune to live comfortably, made Ivan's siblings have the best education. All of this was his thanks for them taking care of his easily lost lover.

Years after they met, Ivan wondered why the protagonist never appeared. He asked Zack, who was surprisingly took character of Ivan Huang's brother, but all he got is a shrug. He would've asked Vladimir but how could he know when they never met, right?

On their third year anniversary as a couple(they got together after the orphanage incident, too fast Ivan knows that, but Vladimir is too fast too!), Vladimir proposed to him. They got married a week later (are male leads normally this fast?). After two years of Vladimir possessively hogging Ivan to himself, they decided to adopt a kid. Vladimir originally wanted a child born out of their love but even as many times he made love, ravaged and devoured Ivan, males couldn't get pregnant. And so they adopted.

They adopted twin boys, namely Van and Amir. However, just as Ivan finally had the happiness he longed for, it had to be stopped.

[Ivy?] Zack's voice sounded in his head. It was only a day after they got the twins and he was currently lulling them to sleep as Vladimir stood beside him, hugging his waist.

'Uhm?'

[... I'm sorry I'm only telling this now but I was given a command not to tell you this before you complete your tasks.]

Ivan felt bothered by Zack's words. What does he mean?

[Getting married with Vladimir and then adopting kids completed Ivan Huang's second wish. You now completed this world, Ivy.]

'Is that so? What's bad about that?'

[Ivy, you're not allowed to stay in this world after completing the tasks. At least not after reaching level 50.]

'What?!'

[You only have a year left to be with your family. I'm sorry Ivy, I can't do anything about this.]

A year? He hesitantly glanced at his husband, then at the twins. He's going to need leave them huh. Ah, those higher ups are so cruel.

'How am I going to die? If it's by getting hit by a truck again, I swear I'm gonna kill someone's higher ups.'

[You'll leave this world in your sleep. Don't worry. It's painless. That's the least I can do for you.]

And so, Ivan Huang left the world at the young age of 29 in his sleep.

-

Ivan Huang's sudden death blackened Vladimir's soul. He became more ruthless, wiped all of his enemies with the thought that they all caused Ivan's death. He cared for no one, except the twins who Ivan cared for like a mother to her sons.

He lived for another half a century and died without a heart by Ivan's grave.

Arc 2 - END

---
I know, hate me all you want, i don't care

Readers: I HATE YOU!!!
Nine: Waah don't hate me please😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ehem

Anyway this ending might be or might not be because of my broken SpideyPool heart due to Avengers: Infinity War. Why did they have to do that to baby Peter?! Deadpool haven't even met him yet, they didn't have the chance to make SpideyPool babies yet! Why Marvel why?!

Ehem again

Sorry for the spoiler ahe😅

I updated early again, I know I said I'll update on Sundays but if the chance comes to connect to the internet why not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WAKANDA FOREVER,
Nine