1: Info For Love

It was a bright sunny morning in Paris. And for Marinette Dupain-Cheng it was the day she had been stressed and nervous about. She was going to confess her love to Adrien Agreste the boy fashion model. Although every girl in Paris was in love with him.

Marinette was his friend and also one of his first friends. But she was no ordinary girl she was also one of the famous Paris superheroes, named Ladybug. Although no one knew who was really behind the mask not even her partner, only Marinette and tikki (her kwami and miraculous friend) knew who it was.She lived above her parents bakery and often made treats for her crush and friends and also sewed. She and her partner Cat Noir battled akumas,people get turned into them whenever they are sad,angry,mainly any of the negative feelings. And then a supervillain named Hawkmoth, convinces them that he can help.

But he always has the same task for them, get Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous. You see the miraculous give them powers, Ladybug's are earrings and Cat Noir's is a ring.They have 5 minutes before they change back and they're kwami must not be hungry in order for them to transform.Ladybugs words in order to transform are: Tikki, SPOTS ON! And Cat Noir's: Plagg, CLAWS OUT!Then they run off to save paris.And of course wave at fans who cheer them on.And Alya captures everything on her blog.

Marinette looked at her clock and realized she had actually woken up early! Marinette was always waking up late and constantly walking into class extra late with goofy excuses.Which none of her teachers believed. But with being Ladybug and having to go whenever there is a new akuma, it's hard to get to class on time. But that happens even during class. And it can be hard to get out of class especially if she had just sat down.

Marinette and Adrien (who is cat)have even had to fight they're best friends (Alya and Nino) who are dating.
But Alya had finally convinced Marinette to tell Adrien her feelings. Which she thought maybe she shouldn't have agreed to do."Oh tikki",Marinette sighed."Today is the day I tell him."'Don't worry Marinette it will be fine' tikki said. 'But what if Adrien rejects me? Then what?' Marinette looked at tikki nervously.Tikki only had to think for a moment then she said: "If he does then it's not the end of the world. There are plenty of guys out there. And it'll be his loss!' Marinette chuckled as she got out of bed and got dressed and headed down stairs. With a nervous but somewhat confident smile.

She smiled at her parents as she sat down to eat some breakfast, remembering what tikki, her kwami had said.'It'll be his loss' "yeah right" Marinette thought.As she started to eat her breakfast 'yeah right, it'll be his loss,who'd want to date clumsy me anyway?"But tikki does have a point"she thought.