13: Friend Breaker

~Edited October 11, 2020~

At Marinette's...

"Ugh, I can't take it anymore! " Marinette yelled.

" It's ok Marinette calm down," Tikki begged. Just then the two heard a loud crash followed by hundreds of screams.

"It's time to transform," the red kwami instructed. With a heavy sigh, Marinette transformed into Ladybug. 

However, as soon as she transformed she heard footsteps approaching." Ah! It's my MOM!" Ladybug quickly jumped out the window and headed off to find the problem.

In front of the mayor's hotel...

" Where is MARINETTE?" The villain snarled.

Ladybug reached the site.' Oh no, it's Alya! This is all my fault!'

 She jumped down to the ground." Ah, Ladybug I am Friend Breaker!" The akuma announced.

"Hi, M'lady!" Cat Noir greeted.

"Hello, Cat." She answered.

Immediately Friend Breaker started to attack.

"Do you have any idea where the akuma is?!"Cat hollered

"That phone!" Ladybug confirmed.

They continued to fight, Cat Noir tried to use cataclysm but that didn't work.

"Alright time for drastic measures!LUCKY CHARM!"

Ladybug had to think for a minute before she figured out how to use the lucky charm. Finally, they defeated Alya.

"MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!"

" Pound it."

"M'lady wait!"

"Sorry Cat I have to go"

At Adrien's...

Cat Noir de-transformed and landed back in his bedroom.

"Ugh, it's no use I can't do it!"He declared.

"HEY Calm Down Kid!"Plagg urged.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN I CAN'T EVEN TALK TO MY LOVE WITHOUT HER LEAVING BEFORE I CAN SPEAK?!"The young boy demanded.

"SHH kid you're going to alert Natalie!"Plagg warned.

"Oh man, you're right!"Adrien exclaimed

"SIR Is Everything Alright?!"Natalie shouted.

"Uh yeah I mean I won my video game, guess I got too loud. Hehe sorry."Adrien apologized.

"It's alright sir but please keep it down," Natalie instructed and with that, she closed the door.

"Phew, that was close."

"Tell me about it." Plagg huffed and headed over to the couch to eat some camembert.

"Ok, now I better get started with my project."Adrien headed over to his desk and started to draw a diagram.

"Ugh wait I don't even know if Mari has already done the diagram, maybe I'll call her."He mused and headed over to grab his phone.

"Wait, kid! She seemed pretty upset earlier maybe it isn't a good idea."Plagg concluded and took a huge bite of camembert.

"Maybe instead of calling her, I can text her."He reasoned and began to type;

"Hey, Marinette! Got a question, did you already do the diagram? And sorry about earlier at the park.

He hit send."Now what?"Plagg commented.

"Now to start on my math."He said.

"Ugh, I hate math." The small black cat remarked.

...