One Too Many [M]

"Come on Jimin see if you can drink more than Yoongi!!" Namjoon cheered on the younger
"Namjoon!! Do not get our children drunk, we've only been here for an hour!!" Here, referring to the bar the group was currently at to relieve stress, as noted by Jin's annoyed behavior he wasn't so excited about attending.

As Yoongi took another shot, waiting for Jimin to counter him he looked around for TaeKook. They were nowhere to be found, it was strange to say the less, but he shrugged it off not wanting it to ruin his time.

"Hahah you'll never beat me hyung!!" Jimin said after downing more alcohol

"We'll see Park Jimin" Yoongi said with a smirk, and had another shot

Jimin shot him a playful glare and took one of his own. After continuing this stupid competition for at least 20 minutes, Jimin stood and went to use the bathroom. Yoongi nodded and leaned back in his chair watching the younger stumble to the restroom.

As Jimin got to the door, he heard a loud moan come from inside the bathroom. He was afraid to open the door, not wanting to interrupt anything, so instead went to sit back down.

[Now to TaeKook things ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

Taehyung had Jungkook slammed up against the wall, kissing his lips with hunger. The older prodded Jungkook's lips with his tongue, asking for entrance, even though he'd get it anyway. The younger boy opened his mouth, allowing Tae to slip his tongue in and explore his mouth. Their tongues battled each other in a fruitless war, both of them knew who was going to dominate the other. Jungkook moaned into the kiss, enjoying how Taehyung treated him.

Tae pulled away, making Jungkook whine in protest. Taehyung looked down at the slightly shorter male, eyeing him like a piece of meat. He licked his lips and went straight to Jungkook's neck, not hesitating to suck a hickey. Tae continued to bite, kiss, and suck until Jungkook was a moaning mess in front of him. He pulled the collar of Jungkook's shirt aside, revealing his collar bone, which Tae waisted no time in marking.

"T-Tae... How many fucking drinks did you have??" Jungkook stuttered out

"One too many" he replied with a smirk

That look alone nearly made Jungkook moan. It was now safe to say that Jungkook was hard as a rock, not that Tae wasn't any different.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrists in one hand, holding them firmly against the wall above the younger's head. Taehyung then continued to thrust his hips, clashing them with Jungkook's, and began to slowly grind on him. Jungkook let out a groan, and Tae soon copied his sound. Taehyung then used his other hand to slide it underneath the younger's shirt, trailing it over his abs and up his body.

Taehyung was teasing him, and Jungkook secretly loved it. He gasped as Tae began playing with Jungkook's nipple.

"T-T-Taehyung~~" Jungkook moaned out shamelessly

Taehyung leaned close to the younger's ear, his warm breath fanning over it gently.

"I like it when you moan my name like that, do it again" Taehyung commanded in the deepest, most husky voice Jungkook had ever heard from him

Taehyung continued teasing him, waiting for Jungkook to moan his name for a second time. Taehyung seemed to be getting bored of waiting and prepared to force it out.

Tae's hands let got of Jungkook's wrists, which almost immediately fell to entangle its fingers into Taehyung's already messy hair. Taehyung traveled down Jungkook's body, making their way behind him, and then gave Jungkook's ass a hard squeeze.

"T-Taehyung~~!!" Jungkook moaned out again

Taehyung chuckled at this, and continued to touch him. Tae's hands traveled back to Jungkook's shirt and was about to rip the thing off when a knock on the door stopped their fun time.

"Hey, unlock this door, my friend needs to use the bathroom and didn't want to interrupt you, but now we both have to go, so im interrupting you" Yoongi's authoritative voice said

Taehyung answered him with a deep growl, clearly pissed at being interrupted. To show he didn't care about what Yoongi wanted, he grabbed Jungkook's ass again, squeezing it and rubbing it, causing a small mewl of pleasure come from Jungkooks lips.

"That's not the noise I want to hear" Taehyung growled deeply in Jungkooks ear

He gave Jungkook's ass a hard slap, and the younger moaned loudly.

"Open the fucking door!!" Yoongi yelled again

While Taehyung was distracted by Yoongi, Jungkook took the time to switch their positions, now Jungkook was pressing against Taehyungs body.

"Moan for me Taehyung" Jungkook hissed softly

Jungkook began sucking harshly on the older's neck, leaving him a dark obvious mark. It would be a bitch to hide but that would be Tae's problem. He sucked another one down on Taehyung's sensitive spot, making a deep moan escape Tae's mouth.

"Fucktards I'm getting the manager" Yoongi growled and walked away

As Yoongi left the two men separated and tried to fix themselves in the mirror, hoping to look slightly normal. Taehyung glared at Jungkook for marking him in such an obvious place, which Jungkook only smirked at.

Taehyung pulled him close and whispered very lowly in his ear "when we get home, I'll be the one smirking down at you while I fuck your brains out"

Jungkook swallowed and unlocked the door, stepping out of the bathroom. It wasn't long before Taehyung was right behind him and they made their way back to the group.

"Were have y'all been?! Its almost time that we head back to the dorm!!" Jin scolded

Hoseok and Namjoon shared a glance, smirks rising to their faces. More than likely they've seen the mark Jungkook left, and knew exactly what was going on while they were gone.

"We just wanted to stay outside, it's too stuffy in here" Taehyung lied

"Well everyone get in the car, it's time to leave" Jin ordered

Everyone agreed except for Jimin and Yoongi. Jimin was passed out on the floor, and Yoongi was doing a drunken victory dance. Jin facepalmed and picked up Jimin, throwing him over his shoulder. Hoseok went to grab Yoongi and pulled him into the car, soon followed by Jimin, who was tossed into Yoongi's lap.

Everyone got in the car, and most people passed out. Even Taehyung had fallen asleep on Jungkook, not that anyone was complaining.

A few moments later everyone got out of the car and stumbled drunkly into the dorm. Jungkook went to his room, ready for bed when he found Taehyung already sitting on the bed, his eyes glowing with lust.

"Don't worry Kookie I didn't forget about what I said, I don't think you'll be sleeping any time soon. After all I need to punish you for giving me this mark" Taehyung growled deeply

And with those words the boys started their night of sin. Both of them filled with lust and love, and neither of them gave a fuck for keeping the boys up all night long.

So yeah i cant smutt so good so i apologize for this shitty thing if you liked it, great, if you didn't, im sorry xD, but yeah thx for reading and ill see you in the next oneshot.

Also if their are spelling/grammar mistakes i didn't reread this bc im awkward with smutty things (except i love smutty shit) so i didn't go and edit AUTHOR NIM IS SORRY!!!