Merry Christmas (a/n)

Hey Ya'll, I know I promised a VKook Christmas oneshot a while back but I didn't ever get any ideas, so because of that I wont have another chapter up before Christmas eve/Christmas day. Chances are that I'll probably get an idea right after Christmas is over or on new years which would really suck.

I just want to say sorry for getting your hopes up and I'm sorry for not having anything to give you. And for my readers who don't celebrate Christmas I just want to say I hope you have a nice break from school, and if you're not off on break have fun at school I guess??

I am currently suffering from writers block on all of my stories right now (including the ones in my drafts). I get requests rarely and the ones that I've got happen to be slightly difficult and I'm struggling with them. I will get them done in time, but please be pacient with me guys 💕💜🙏

I'm also sorry for those of you who got my notification and thought this was an actual update. I know I've been unactive lately, and I want to update at least once or twice over the break, but of course nows the time I get writers block.
Anyway, this is getting kind of long and I'm sorry for wasting your time on Christmas eve/Christmas day. You should have fun with your family and friends, not reading my irrelevant authors notes.

Have fun guys, stay safe, stay beautiful, I purple you my perfect little yoinklings 💕💜