Affair pt3

Jungkook woke the next morning with a splitting headache. He groaned and sat up slowly, looking around the room he realized he didn't know where he was. He heard a muffled grunt and a man next to him woke up, blinking his eyes open and rubbing his head, clearly just as hung over as Jungkook was himself. It took the younger a few minutes to realize that he was naked, and so was the man next to him.

"Wait did we fuck last night?!" Jungkook yelled, flinching at how wreaked his voice sounded

The other sat up "What?" He asked, his voice husky and groggy sounding. Then he looked around as well realizing they were both naked as well and shrugged "Oh yeah, we did. That was fun right, Kookie?

Jungkook snapped his head to face the man next to him, embarrassed that Taehyung had actually remembered his name. Jungkook swallowed and looked down at the dark cum stained duvet "You remember my name?"

Taehyung laughed lightly and nodded "Of course, we weren't that wasted last night"

Jungkook nodded and ran a hand through his disheveled hair. He then stood without a word and searched for the boxer's that had been ripped off of him the night before. He found them shoved in a corner along with his pants and quickly pulled on both pieces of clothing. He heard Taehyung flop back down onto the fluffy pillows as the younger walked into the bathroom, he splashed his face with water then looked in the mirror. 

"Oh shit" He muttered, looking to the side to scan over all the bite marks and hickeys that littered his soft skin. He groaned at the though of hiding them all, there was no way Yoongi would notice at least some of them, and when that happened he was basically caught in the act. Jungkook looked away from his messy reflection and sighed as he used the restroom. 

He left to see Taehyung fully dressed, sitting on the edge of the bed and yawning.  The elder looked at Jungkook shirtless, marked up appearance and smirked before speaking in a teasing tone,

"Looks like I did a good job" He giggled 

"Hyung now is not the time!!" Jungkook hissed, sitting down next to the elder "What am I going to tell Yoongi??"

Taehyung shrugged and brushed his hand lightly over the red and purple bruises that covered the younger's skin "I guess you could tell him the truth" he paused "Or maybe you could be a bad boy and say that you were drunk and didn't know what had happened until you woke up in the morning"

Jungkook sighed and leaned his head on Taehyung's shoulder "I can't believe I cheated on my husband" he laughed at himself "I'm the worst"

"I cheated on mine to, baby" Taehyung replied, rubbing Jungkook's back as a comfort "We both made a mistake but that doesn't mean it wasn't for the best you know. I mean I've been planning on divorce, and you don't love Yoongi anyway so is it really that big of a deal? Hell you wanted my number last night, so you obviously thought it was worth it"

The younger laughed lightly and then spoke "I still want your number, Tae" he sat up straight and went to get his shirt which was crumpled into a ball under the bed. He pulled it on and sat down onto Taehyung's lap leaning down to kiss him softly. The pair shared a deep, messy kiss before Jungkook pulled away and whispered lowly against his lips "I think I'll be a bad boy for a little bit longer... How's that sound daddy?"

Taehyung chuckled and kissed him "I like the sound of that"

Jungkook giggled and stood up, going back to the corner that held his pants earlier that morning and saw his phone lying on the floor there. He picked it up and turned it on, not surprise to see that he had about 50 messages from Yoongi asking about his whereabouts. He ignored the messages and went straight into his contacts then walked back to Taehyung and plopped down on his lap, handing the elder his phone,