Authors Note (again sorry)

This is just concerning the sudden (?) decrease in fluff lately? So basically the past few chapters, specifically the one titled 'The Circles Under My Eyes' and the one about anorexia.

I feel like may start adding in some more personal things/moments in my story. Not because I'm trying to get people to worry or care about me, and not because I'm wanting a place to share a sob story. But because I want to alert people about these mental problems that kids and teens go through daily.

Such as:

◽Self Hate
◽Depression
◽Anorexia
◽Cutting
◽Suicide
◽Loneliness/Silence
◽Abuse (Sexual)
◽Abuse (Physical)
◽Abuse (Verbal)
◽Acceptance/unacceptance
◽Bulimia
◽Anxiety
🔹Ect

Topics like this will begin to appear kore often but that doesn't mean I'll stop doing fluff or smut. This story is going to continue as normal it will just begin to get a bit more sensitive.

Of course I will always put a warning, both in the chapter Title which will look like this

🔴TW🔴 (Chapter Title)

And

🔴Trigger Warning🔴 (Chapter)

Don't be afraid to talk to me about any of your problems if you need someone to talk to. I understand if you would like to keep things to yourself but I'm always here if you need a helping hand or a listening ear.

Also don't be shy when it comes to requesting. Requests are still open and will stay open for a very long time.

Regarding the chapter titled 'The Circles Under My Eyes' I didn't get many comments on it and I don't really know if y'all liked it or not 😅. I'm not saying you have to go comment all over a chapter but I would like to know if you want more chapters that are more like poems instead of stories. So if you would comment bellow here to tell me what y'all want the future of this book to be like that would be wonderful.

So that should conclude this authors note, I will add to this later if needed. Also, I do intend to keep this chapter up and I do.not expect to ever get rid of it. This is because it concerns what you all want the future of thia story to be and I really love getting feedback from my readers.

Stay beautiful my yoinklings, I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜