Melodies

Once again Jungkook was stationed outside music room 2B, listening to those sweet melodies coming from inside. The boy Jungkook was listening to, never even knew he had an audience, he never knew someone came to listen to him play every day.

Jungkook stuck his head through the small window on the door to catch a glimpse of the violinist he had come to adore so much. He saw the boy's perfect blond hair, his perfect lips that were pressed in a tight line as he played, he saw how the boys eyes were shut while he lost himself in his music.

Jungkook had been listening to the boy play ever since he had come a little early to his voice lessons. When he heard the boy finishing up a piece he looked inside to see who it was, and wanted to give him a complement for playing so well. But when he saw the boy, he became nervous and let the boy pack his things up in piece. Even when the boy came out of the music room to leave, Jungkook kept his eyes transfixed on the ground and kept his mouth shut.

Jungkook didn't know much about the violinist, only that his name was Kim Taehyung, and that he was two years older than Jungkook. He had figured those things out by sitting and listening. Jungkook was not some kind of stalker, don't worry.

As the boy finished playing whatever tune it was, he looked towards the door Jungkook was looking through and the younger ducked down, flushing red in embarrassment. Not wanting to meet the elder's face when he came out, since it appeared he was done, he went inside the other music room and sat there until his vocal teacher entered.

"Jungkook? Are you feeling ok? Your face is all red.." His teacher, Mr. Yoosung said as he entered the room

Jungkook coughed awkwardly "Y-Yeah I'm fine, can we just start?"

Of course, why don't we start with your vocal exorcises, like always" Mr. Yoosung said

Jungkook nodded and began doing his exorcises. He started off with a lower note, then made his way up as high as he was able, which for Jungkook was pretty high, then made his way back down to as low as he could. Jungkook repeated this process but when he got to his high note, his voice cracked and he groaned.

"Breathing exorcises, now" His teacher ordered

Jungkook nodded again and took a deep breath in, then let It out slowly. He was told to ix his posture, to keep his back nice and straight so he did that and took in more air this time, then let it back out slowly. Jungkook soon added a low hum as he let out his breath, then began making his humming louder. He hummed small beats and tunes as he let out his breath until his teacher told him to stop.

"Work on your solo piece for a while, I have something I need to do" Mr. Yoosung said before leaving the room.

The red haired boy sighed and took out his phone, hooking it up to the speaker so that his music was loud enough. He then pulled up the lyrics and waited for the music to start before singing,

"No limit in the sky that I wont fly for ya

No amount of tears in my eyes  that I wont cry for ya... Oh no

With every breath, that I take, I want you to share that air with me

And there's no promise that I wont keep, I'll climb a mountain that's not to steep

When it comes to you, there's no crime

Lets take both of our souls, and intertwine

When it comes to you.... Don't be blind

Watch me speak from my heart when it comes to you