Photographs (Dark Version)

Jungkook sat down by the ocean side, the salty air whipping at his face. The smell of seaweed made itself known to him as he fiddled with the lens of his camera, dangling heavily around his neck. The sun had begun setting a few minutes prior to Jungkook's arrival causing the ocean to be tinted a pretty orange and soft green. Small bubbles popped at the surface of the water, causing the once settled water to ripple.

The photographer moved to go closer to the water. He slipped off his timberlands and socks,  and padded slowly into the ocean until the water fully enwrapped his ankles. He looked down, the shimmering clear rippled around him, such a beautiful sight. He quickly snapped a picture, the shine of light off the water caused a slight glare, but it was nothing he couldn't tone down.

he took another photo of the setting sun and the ocean as small waves began to form, slapping gently against the photographers shins. A soft smile formed on his face a turned around and sat down on the rocks near the shore. The dampness off the stone chilled him, probably wetting his pants a bit. He shifted slightly, a bit uncomfortable with the wetness but chose to ignore it instead of getting up again to move.

Bored, he began to flip through the many photos on his camera. He could only imagine how close to full the SD card must've been. Every photo was extremely special to him, each one unique in its own way. Pictures of landscape and people, flowers and water, so many different things; not one photo was similar to another, each one was truly a work of art.

"Excuse me, Mr. Photographer" A deep voice said, snapping Jungkook out of his thoughts

The young boy looked up, locking eyes with a tanned, shirtless, red head. His broad shoulders just barely peaked out of the water, and a mischievous smirk had graced his lips. Jungkook swallowed, the man was extremely handsome that was for sure, but he couldn't even imagine where he had come from. Jungkook had almost forgotten the other had spoken to him, embarrassed he answered him, his hands clutching hard to his camera.

"Um, yes?" He asked, blinking down at the boy in the water

"That's my rock" He stated simply, completely poker faced

Jungkook blinked and tilted his head "What's your point?"

"My point is that you need to move" Then redhead said as he moved closer to the younger in such a fluid way it was as if he wasn't kicking his feet or moving his legs

Jungkook lifted his camera to his face, looking through the lens and focusing it on the darkening horizon. The boy didn't seem to want to move at all -despite it being slightly damp- he quite liked the coolness of the rock bellow him. An unusual amount of water splashed against Jungkook's face, drenching his cheeks and parts of his hair. He thankfully was able to move his camera in time, not letting it get wet in the least. He scowled at the redhead,

"Now I'm definitely not moving" He grumbled, putting his camera back down and letting it hang like dead weight around his neck

The redhead frowned, moving to rest his forearms on the base of the damp stone. He looked up at the younger, his brown eyes were specked with gold, so enchanting. Jungkook couldn't help but think that the deep voiced man wasn't human, he was too stunning to be human. The younger realized he was staring, but to his surprise the other was staring right back; it was almost as if he was confused.

"How does a camera work?" The redhead asked, tilting his head to the side, his eyes narrowing with curiosity

Jungkook tapped the surface of the rock he wasn't sitting on himself and shifted slightly to give the older room "Come up so I can show you"

The redhead shifted uncomfortably in the water "Promise you won't stare...?" He asked, seemingly very insecure

Jungkook nodded "Of course"