Affair pt2 [M]

(Its all smut tbfh)

"Strip" Taehyung ordered, sitting back on his hands to watch the younger

Jungkook got off of Taehyung's lap and went to stand in front of him. The dark haired boy slowly took of his shirt, adding a slight body role which brought out his toned body even more. Taehyung licked his lips at the sight of the younger's muscles ripple with every movement. Jungkook slipped his belt out of its loops and wound it around his neck, enjoying how his strip tease seemed to affecting his hyung. Taehyung sat on the bed palming himself through his tight pants, the outline his hard cock clearly visible for the younger. He slipped his pants off and tossed them somewhere in the room, he'd find them in the morning. Jungkook's fingers played with the hem of his boxers, bringing them down slowly, every inch of his v-line becoming more defined, making Taehyung that much more desperate to fuck the younger into oblivion.

Jungkook stopped pulling his boxers down just as his painfully hard cock was about to be released from its confines. It took all of his strength to tease the man in front of him, to draw it out, because he wanted nothing more than to be ripped apart by the elder. Taehyung's eyes darkened and he motioned the younger forward by curling his pointer finger in a 'come here' motion. Jungkook didn't hesitate to listen and he plopped himself back onto Taehyung's lap.

"You think it's ok to tease daddy like that hm?" He husked, roughly attaching his lips to Jungkook's neck, sucking harshly

Jungkook whimpered and rolled his hips, grinding down onto Taehyung's hard on. Taehyung grabbed his ass with one hand and used the other to tug on Jungkook's hair until his head was tilted all the way back, giving the elder full access to his neck and throat. Taehyung licked a long strip from the base of his neck to his ear, where he tugged hard on the lobe.

"S-Stop with all the dumb f-foreplay and fuck me" The younger stuttered, grinding down hard onto Taehyung

The elder growled into Jungkook's ear and bit down on his neck one last time before speaking,

"Hands and knees" He ordered, his voice low and gravelly

Jungkook complied and got off Taehyung, crawling over the bed and pressing the side of his face into the pillows, his ass raised high for the elder. He could feel Taehyung's eyes burning into his skin as he shifted onto his forearms, getting a bit more comfortable. Jungkook heard the sound of a belt, then the shuffling of clothes hitting the floor. He let out a shaky breath, excited to finally be able to see the elder in all his glory.

The bed shifted and dipped, signally to Jungkook that Taehyung had just gotten on it again. Jungkook's breath stuttered as Taehyung's finger tips ghosted over his sides, dipping into the dimples of his hips before ripping his boxers off, relieving his erection from its confines.

The elder chuckled "So hard for me" he teased "So pretty"

Jungkook keened at the praise and let out a breathy moan as Taehyung began to jerk him off at an almost painfully slow pace. The elders cold rings dragging up and down his shaft only added to the pleasure. Precum rolled down his cock, making everything sound so much more lewd, and Jungkook fed off it.

"D-Daddy please" Jungkook whined, throwing his head back and thrusting into Taehyung's hand

Taehyung leaned over the younger, pressing his chest to Jungkook's back. His hot breath fanned out across the back of Jungkook's neck, just barely reaching his ear lobe,

"Tell daddy what you want baby boy" He growled, his deep voice sending vibrations of pleasure through the younger

"B-Bend me, break me, u-use me!! Fuck me so hard and good I only know the feeling of you inside me. B-Be rough with me" he paused before looking back at the elder with blown pupils "Make it hurt, daddy"