The Taste of Coffee and Vanilla

There he was again, the man the Jungkook had fallen head over heels for. The man with the fluffiest silver hair. The man with coffee brown eyes, who could stare you down, who could make you feel small and vulnerable under his intense gaze. The man with such a soft name, a name Jungkook would love to write down on the many coffees the man was to buy everyday he arrived at the small shop. The man with the old laptop, seemingly rustic and ancient in Jungkook's eyes. The man dressed in Gucci from head to toe, who could easily buy your life if he pleased.

Kim Taehyung, that was his name. A man who was on the cover of every magazine everywhere in Seoul. A man who modeled like a work of art, never failing to pose in just the right way to show off his good looks to the world. A man who had lips that looked softer than silk, what Jungkook wouldn't give to kiss them.

The younger stared at the man he had not ever spoken to, who tapped away seemingly endlessly on his keyboard. God only knows what he typed up that had him so focused. So focused to where his brow furled in concentration, and had his eyes scanning over every word he seemed to have put on the screen. So focused that when he'd need another drink he would just wave his hand in a 'come here' motion, point to his cup, and wave you off again. Jungkook longed to hear the man's voice, he'd only heard it the first day he worked there and this beautiful man walked in saying,

"One caramel machiato, put it for Kim Taehyung, it will be my regular from now on"

Jungkook never even got to tell him his name, or to speak back. He'd wanted to, oh how he wished he had, because that was really his only chance to do so. Jungkook had though constantly about walking to the man's table to start a conversation, but never had the guts to do it. Perhaps it was ridiculous, but if only you could see this man for who he was. If only you could see him face to face, with that perfection staring back at you. Then, maybe then you'd understand Jungkook's nerves.

The silver haired man made eye contact with Jungkook at random, holding his gaze steadily. Neither man looked away, they just held each other in a type of trans until Taehyung happened to blink. Jungkook then took that as his chance to walk out of the awkward encounter. He went to the break room, seeing as there were no customers-- er virtually no customers at noon during the summer.

It wasn't long until he had opened his locker and found himself looking at past photoshoots from the man just sitting inside the coffee shop. He felt entranced by the sheer beauty of this man, it was as if he didn't need to try to look pretty, he just was. He covered every recent Gucci magazine, not that Jungkook was surprised, and was in every Calvin Kline shoot. It was really the only time Jungkook could see his sculpted body for himself.

 It was really the only time Jungkook could see his sculpted body for himself