Born Singer

Taehyung listened in a sad silence as Jungkook sobbed in his room. He wouldn't let anyone in, he wouldn't speak to anyone, he wouldn't even look at anyone. On their way home after their concert, Jungkook sat in the back of the van; away from the others. Taehyung could tell something was bothering Jungkook as soon as they got in the car, he tried to get the younger to smile but he would always shake his head in a 'no' manner or just ignore the older. Almost as soon as the members stepped into the dorm, Jungkook bolted for his room, his pained cries following after him.

Taehyung pounded on the door, pleading for Jungkook to open the door, but no avail. He was only answered with more cries of frustration and something being thrown at the door. Taehyung always thought he was closest with the maknae, Jungkook told him everything, he always let himself cry on Taehyung, but now he wouldn't say anything to him. And it hurt. It hurt him so bad. 

"Jungkook please open the door!! Let me talk to you!! Whatever's bothering you the members and I will help you" Taehyung said, banging his fist against the door

Jungkook threw something else at the door as a response, harder than the last time. Taehyung's head dropped until his forehead hit the door. He felt utterly defeated, Jungkook was never like this. Sure he'd broke down a few times, but that's what stress does to you. It was just never this bad. It was almost like the younger was having a tantrum, or like he was beating himself up about something.

Oh.

That was it.

Jungkook always had a habit of beating himself up about stupid shit. This time was different though, normally if the younger was upset about something he would voice it to someone, not scream endlessly in his room. Taehyung couldn't figure out what would haver the younger like this, Jungkook sounded so broken and every time a sob escaped his lips it tore the older's heart into pieces. Taehyung slid to his knees, hearing Jungkook cry felt like it was hurting him physically. 

"Tae you should get to bed.. It's late" Yoongi's authoritative voice filled Taehyung's ears as the older rubbed his dongsaeng's back soothingly

Taehyung shook his head "I'm only going to bed after I know Kookie is ok" He mumbled

"We have a big day, he'll calm down soon" Yoongi said, tugging gently at Taehyung's hand "You really need to sleep"

Taehyung ripped his hand away "I said not until I know Kookie is ok" He snapped

"Yah!! Respect me brat!! I said sleep, so sleep!!" Yoongi said

"And I said no" Taehyung replied

Yoongi huffed and walked away muttering something like 'Last time I try to be nice' and 'He's too whipped for that kid'. Taehyung looked back at the white wood that separated him from his Kookie. Jungkook's sobs had gotten quieter, and his sniffles didn't seem to sound as often. Taehyung knocked on the door gently before speaking,

"Kookie, please let me in. You can tell me anything. If you don't want me to tell the others I wont. Whatever's going through your head it can stay between us. I promise, just please talk to me" Taehyung's voice cracked at the end, but he held his tears

Footsteps sounded before the door unlocked and swung open, revealing a red eyed Jungkook. His cheeks were still stained with tears, his clothes where wrinkled and wet, his hair was tussled in a way that made it look like he had pulled it for hours. Taehyung stood and wrapped his arms around the younger, pulling his head to rest on his shoulder. He soothingly ran a hand through Jungkook's messy hair, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. 

The older pulled away and grabbed Jungkook's hand, tugging him back into the room and shutting the door behind them. He gently tugged the younger to the bed and sat him down, then kneeled in front of him, taking his hands and looking up at his sad, disappointed face.

"What's got you so upset??" Taehyung asked

Jungkook looked down, not looking at his hyung's face "I did it again..."

"Did what?" He asked, squeezing his hands

"I sang bad... I sound so bad.." Jungkook said "My voice is horrible, I don't understand why everyone screams for me, I sound like I'm dying. My voice is a burden, I shouldn't be main vocalist!! Give it to Jiminie hyung... He deserves it more than I do.." Tears fell down his cheeks again, he tore his hands away and covered his face

Taehyung frowned and pulled the younger's hands away "What are you talking about, Kookie? Your voice is amazing, you always sound so beautiful. Whether you're just speaking or spilling your heart out into the notes of one of our songs. Your voice has always been my favorite, you deserve that main vocalist position more than anyone in our group. You're so damn talented, people can only dream to be as talented as you are. Even if you make a mistake, you sound wonderful, when I hear you cry your heart out it hurts. I wish you knew how perfect you are, your voice is only one if the many things I love about you"

Jungkook looked down, his cheeks reddening from embarrassment "I don't sound good hyung.. Don't waste your breath"

"But you do" Taehyung said "If you want to hear a bad voice I show you a bad voice"

"Tae what do you--" Jungkook broke off his sentence in a fit of giggles as Taehyung began screaming the lyrics of  'Fantastic Baby'. Jungkook fell over laughing at his hyung's silly attempt to make him believe that his voice was amazing.

Taehyung stopped once he saw the younger rolling around on the messy sheets in a long fit of laughter. Taehyung smiled brightly at Jungkook who sat up clutching his stomach as he giggled hysterically. The older pulled him into a hug and began to sing in his ear,

"You're a born singer 좀 늦어버린 고백 I swear
언제나 멀기만 했었던 신기루가 눈 앞에 있어 (여기 있어)
You're a born singer 어쩌면 이른 고백
그래도 너무 행복해 I'm good" The finished the end of the first verse in synch, their heavenly voices filling the room

"You're a born singer Kook" Taehyung said "Don't ever think you sound bad again understand?"

Jungkook nodded "Yes hyung"

"Im gonna sleep now, Yoongi hyung will be mad if im not in our room soon" Taehyung said, pulling away from the hug

Jungkook grabbed his wrist "Hyung wait"

Taehyung stopped and look down at the younger "Whats up?"

"Can you stay with me tonight? At least until I fall asleep?" Jungkook asked, his cheeks going red

Tae giggled and nodded, climbing into bed and allowed the younger to snuggle up close to him.

"Goodnight hyungie" Jungkook said

Taehyung smiled and kissed the younger's forehead "Goodnight Kookie"

(A/n) Idk what this was

K bye

*unedited*