Money Cant Buy You Happiness

Taehyung had been dating Jimin for a while now, five years to be exact. What had started as a close friendship slowly turned into something more. At first they were both skeptical about the whole idea of dating, but Taehyung's mother really encouraged it, seeing as Jimin's parents were CEO's of two very successful businesses, meaning his family was pretty rich.

Now as stated before, they had been dating for five years. The first two, maybe three years had been great, but it had really begun going down hill. Jimin had begun cheating on Taehyung with other men, maybe other women, Taehyung wasn't really sure, but he really didn't care. He had told his parents about the cheating, but they had pushed him to stay in the relationship, even though Jimin no longer loved Taehyung. It was nothing but a one sided relationship.

Taehyung let out a long breath as he switched channels on the TV, looking for anything to distract him from his life. An hour passed and the boy was still skipping through channels. He barely turned his head when the door to Jimin and Taehyung's apartment opened, and a drunk, most likely high off of sex, Jimin stumbled inside, falling on the floor with a groan.

"Hey ba-aby~ come help meeee" Jimin slurred

Taehyung sighed "C-Coming"

Tears brimmed at Taehyung's eyes as Jimin called him baby. He knew that every time Jimin called him a pet name it was just a stupid lie, and to be completely honest, he was done with the lies. Jimin knew that Taehyung knew about the constant cheating, but he didn't care.  Taehyung also knew this, so he wasn't about to confront the slightly older boy about it, even if he really wanted to.

Taehyung grabbed Jimin's underarms, pulling the boy to his feet, and had the older boy lean on him. Taehyung began leading the boy to their "shared" bedroom, if you can call it that, and set him down on their bed. In all honesty, Taehyung had stopped sleeping in that bed about a year ago. Mostly because Jimin would keep bringing men home, in which they would fuck in their bed.

"Tae Taeeee come sleep with meeee~" Jimin whined "I wannaaaaa fuck with youuu"

Taehyung sighed "Jimin your drunk, plus you've probably had your ass wrecked already. Besides I'm tired of your shit, we'll talk about this tomorrow" Taehyung snapped while leaving the room.

Taehyung made his way to the guest room, his stuff was already half packed so he decided to just finish now. Yes, he knew that he said he didn't want to confront him, but he began to think about doing this for the past few days... he was just too scared to do it. Now, however, he was ready to end this relationship.

*Time skip, the morning*

Jimin groaned as he got up from his bed, the sound of a slamming door had woken him. Which really pissed him off, Taehyung knew better than to be loud in the morning, especially since he knew damn well that Jimin would have an enormous hangover.

"Taehyung-ah!! Be quiet I need to sleep" Jimin yelled 

"Park Jimin, come out here right now!!" Taehyung yelled back

"Taehyung I have a bitch of a hangover--" Taehyung interrupted him

"I don't care, get out here this instant!!" 

Jimin groaned and rolled out of bed. He opened the bedroom door and stepped out into the living room to find Taehyung standing by the couch, his bags all packed and ready to go.

"T-Taehyung-ah? What are you doing? W-Where are you going?" Jimin asked, confused

"I'm leaving, Jimin" Taehyung said, his voice angry with the hint of a growl

"Why? Your parents would never accept you dating another guy--"

"I don't care about what my parents would think Jimin!! They only accept me dating you because of your god damn status and money!! In reality, they don't like the idea of me being gay anyway, so what's the fucking point?!" Taehyung hissed