Stoffel

"It's me schat.", he whispered in my ear. "Don't scare me like that, you idiot.", I whined. "Sorry.", Stoffel chuckled. He looked deep into my eyes. "Don't do that!", I barked and walked into my garage. Stoffel followed. "What have I done", he asked. How can he not know? Kissing me straight before the race and confusing me by that. "Mhhm well if you don't know than maybe it wasn't important so forget it ok?", I was slightly pissed off. "Lin what happened you were fine two seconds ago.", he took my hand in his and pulled me into his chest. "Don't ok? I'll see you tonight.", I said while I pushed out of his arms.
I walked to where our van was parked and jumped inside.

"So the boys have to stay for a little longer so we're gonna leave without them.", Brendon said while climbing into the van. I just nodded while he gave the driver a sign. "Congrats by the way. I didn't see you in our motorhome. Where were you?", he asked. "Thanks and I watched the ceremony from the pit lane.", I explained. "Ah it's nice to do that once in a while. But really phenomenal drive. How you passed Nico and Stoffel in one go and round the outside. Impressive.", he flattered me. "Thank you. I got a bit lucky there."

Back at the hotel and I went to the shower straight away. I had the feeling I smelled like a drenched dog. Not really something I'm into. I turned the tab and hot, calming water came raining down. My muscles were sore and my body thanked me for the relaxing shower. I didn't notice how tired I really was until I stepped out of the shower. It all hit me. I drove my first race. Made my first points. And fought with Stoffel. My eyelids felt heavy and my feet as if they had weights attached to them. I pulled out my phone and saw that we had 67 new messages in our group chat. The group consisted of Daniel, Max, Brendon and me. They talked about the race and how we're going out tonight.
22:00 in the lobby-Disco Dan
It was 16:00 now - enough time for a little sleep.
I woke to the sound of my alarm which I had set 'cause to be honest I wouldn't have woken up without one. It was approximately 20:00 perfect time for dinner although my PT would say otherwise. I took my phone and sent a message to the group.

Does anyone fancy dinner?-Carolin
Yeah I could do with some-Disco Dan
Me too-Verstappen
I already had some:(-Brendon
Ok. How about in 20 mins-Carolin
Sure-Verstappen

I got ready for dinner. Just some plain jeans and a white t-shirt.
"There you are, we already ordered drinks. Non alcoholic of course.", Dan winked. "There's gonna be enough of that later on.", he added. We ordered dinner and talked about this and that. "Ah before I forget it. Stoffel asked where you are.", Max told me. "Ok.", I answered shortly. "He wanted to talk to you about something.", the young driver went along. "Good for him.", I huffed. "Are you two fighting? You both seem down.", Max asked. "I don't know. Please ask me something easier.", I said while stabbing my greens. "What could Stoffel have done? He's so nice.", Daniel asked. "Nothing important. I just need some space that's all.", with that the topic was through.
"So Miss Zwesper you go get ready. We are going clubbing. One hour or I'm coming to get you.", Daniel shouted after me as I left the restaurant. "Like that's a threat", I shouted back.

"What shall I wear?", I asked myself. No dress or skirt because I feel like you can't really dance in them. Trousers and a top it is.