snowball effect

Max arrived at Stoffel's flat about an hour after we texted. "Sorry it took me so long but I had to get something before coming here.", he apologised when he entered the apartment. "No worries. Thanks for coming anyways.", I smiled up at the attractive Dutchman in front of me. I'm allowed to think he's attractive, right? "Just leave your shoes somewhere here.", I pointed to the area next to the door, "and follow me."
"Would you like something to drink?", I asked. "Please a water would be nice.". I got him his water from the kitchen which he gratefully accepted and gulped down. I watched a drop of water making its way down his neck. He wore a white t-shirt and you could clearly make out his muscles under it. Snap out of it! "So let's play.", Max announced. "Just one second I need to change I am really hot.", I sprinted into Stoffel's room to find him laying there reading. "Hi babe. Already fleeing?", he grinned his eyes full of happiness. "Haha no. I need to change. It's bloody hot.", I strutted to his wardrobe and pick a top then I got some shorts of my own. "Hey that's mine.", he called after me as I walked into the bathroom. "Though luck babe.", I giggled.

"Sorry I'm back.", I plopped down on the sofa forgetting about my bruise and immediately regretting it. I inhaled sharply. "Omg is that from the crash?", Max' eyes were big with worry and a bit of anger. I was a bit embarrassed with him starting at my legs intently. "Yes. But that's the smaller one.", I told him. "Seb should've gotten a bigger penalty. I mean I get 5 seconds for an overtake where I went over the track limits a bit. Ok cool it's in the rules. But he gets 5 seconds for injuring you. onbeschaamdheid.", he was clearly pissed off with the situation. "I'm sure this is frustrating for you but to be honest I don't really care if or what penalty Vettel got. I'm just happy I'm ok to drive the next races and not lay in hospital.", I admitted and looked at the floor dodging his stare. "Sorry. You are right. You scared us all quite a bit.", he recalled his voice getting softer. "The Torro Rosso guys where furious with Ferrari and Seb. Nobody knew how bad it was. The race was red flagged for 30 minutes. Your car was a wreck it didn't look like you got away fairly unharmed from the crash if you looked at car.", I didn't know about all of this. His stare held some sort of sorrow in them. "It wasn't nice.", Max went on. "We were all ready relieved when we got the message that you're ok.", I didn't think that me crashing would affect any other driver on the grid. I mean apart from Stoffel I knew he was bricking it. "Sorry for that.", I whispered. He looked at me bewildered and confused. "Why are you apologising? It wasn't your fault. You gave everyone enough room. You did the right thing the whole time.", he stated. "Ok. How about we start with Fifa now? I hate thinking about the accident too much.", I turned his focus on something else as I had the feeling we would still be sitting there talking about the race in 10 years time. "Sure."

We played for around an hour when Stoffel summoned from his bedroom. "Schat have you taken the painkillers already? If not do it now please.", he said in a patronising way which annoyed me to be honest. Even though I knew he only wanted the best for me. "Ok. Can you get them please? We are in a crucial phase of the game.", my eyes were fixed on the screen. Max was really good and I didn't wanna lose so I had to give it my all. "Oi what?!?", Max yelled as I got a penalty kick. "Yes take that!", I had a little happy dance. "That's unfair. Why do you get a penalty?", he moaned. His team Ajax Amsterdam was only one goal ahead that meant if I got this penalty in no one would win and we had a draw. "Cause you foul the whole time Mister. Watch this.", I announced. Shoot and Goal. I threw my controller in the air. "Winner winner chicken dinner!", I danced around. This was the first round I haven't lost. Max was laughing at my victory dance. "You do know you didn't actually win, right?", he questioned. "Still feels like a win.", I shrugged my shoulders. It was now that I noticed Stoffel sitting next us. "Good now take your pills.", he ordered. Stoffel looked kind of pissed off and I couldn't understand why. I grabbed them and chugged them down with the glass of water Stoffel brought me. The friendly, happy atmosphere from just moments before has suddenly disappeared. "I think I'm gonna leave now.", Max said. "Thanks for the invite. But I still owe you coffee. Next time then. See you.", he hugged me and left the apartment. Stoffel didn't even come to the door to say bye. What was up with him?
"Can you explain what's going on? I thought you two got along.", I was a bit frustrated with his behaviour. All he was doing was staring around with a look of annoyance and anger. "Stoff I'm talking to you!". Nothing. "Ok if that's the way you want it. I'm gonna go to Esteban's until you decide you want to speak again.", I hated when Stoffel got all quiet, stubborn and incomprehensible. I was gathering my stuff: phone, wallet, key when I felt to arms snake around my waist. "Sorry. I got jealous.", he whispered in my ear. "What why? I didn't do anything.", I was feeling accused. "You didn't but he did.", his jaw clenched as he thought about Max. "When?.", I tried to remember anything that would make Stoff jealous. "When you won and you danced, very cutely may I add, he stared at your bum and boobs.", he was visible angry. "Babe.", I pecked his lips. "Why do you care? It's not like he is gonna get more than a look at them.", I tried to reassure him. "I know but still. You are mine and he shouldn't stare at you like you're a fresh piece of meat ready to be devoured by him.", the situation clearly rubbed him the wrong way. "He shouldn't but like you said I am yours. Only yours.", I looked up. How I love those eyes. We just looked at each other and I saw something in his eyes I didn't before. Lust.
He leaned forward and initiated the kiss. Stoffel's soft lips against mine it was like a match made in heaven. His tongue brushed my bottom lips asking for entrance. Me being weak I granted it immediately. Stoffel laid us down on the sofa and his hands found their way up my shirt, or rather his shirt. They wandered up to my bra and back down to my waist. When he tried to take my shirt of I stopped him. "Wait.", I whispered. He immediately pulled away looking guilty. "Sorry I just couldn't help myself.", we were both out of breath. "It's just... We ... I never...uhm.", I was embarrassed. "Wait you never? But what about Erik? You said...", he was confused. "I lied. Everybody already had sex and I didn't so I just lied. And then when I got into the more serious racing there was never time for a boyfriend. So it never happened because I didn't want just a one night stand. I'm not the person for that.", I spilled my guts. "I'm sorry I know it's off putting.", I curled up in a ball. "I mean I can't say it isn't a surprise but why would I be turned off. If anything I am turned on even more. And it just shows you are a great person.", he brushed a piece of hair out of my face. "What shows?", I asked. "You not loosing your virginity to just anyone for the sake of loosing it.", he smiled. "So you are not disgusted?". "No.", I was afraid for absolutely nothing. "But Stoffel? Can we please take it slow?", I asked now cuddled up to him. "As slow as you want.", he kissed me.