newbies

The second I got home I called Stoffel.
C: STOFF, STOFF,STOFF!!!!
S: What?!? Did something happen?, he sounded quite worried.
C: Yes but it's something good. Great even. TORRO ROSSO WANTS TO SIGN ME FOR THE NEXT SEASON!
I heard a gasp at the other end.
S: That's more than great. I'm so happy for you. If there is anyone who deserves it it's you babe., I could literally hear him smiling for ear to ear.
C: Thank you. I actually went into the meeting thinking I was going to get sacked for Monaco.
S: Nonsense why would they do that? It was all Vettel's fault.
C: Well... You never know what might happen in F1.
S: That's true. Babe I actually promised my parents I'd call them tonight. Do you mind if we cut this short?
C: No. Please send them my love and tell them I miss them.
S: I'll do that. Love you and goodnight!
C: Love you too!

I was over the moon happy and it was really hard not to tell anyone. I had to sign a non-disclosure agreement which said that I couldn't talk to the press about this and if something got out it would ultimately be my fault.

I went over alle my data from the last two races. The next race was going to be in Canada which I was pretty excited about. The only thing I already dreaded was the long ass flight. I hope that Brendon is on the same one and not on a private jet.
As I went over the data I noticed that whenever I got no one in-front the car performed badly. The aerodynamics weren't the best. At least it was better than the Williams.

The next days flew past in an instant. We all travelled to Canada together which was nice since I had someone to talk to. „So happy to get back in the car?", Brendon asked as he was seated next to me. „Extremely. Maybe I can prove that I am actually able to race you lot. All I am hoping for is to not get squeezed again.", I really was worried about the squeezing thing. „Don't worry Stoffel will kick Seb's arse if he does that to you again.", he chuckled. „Stoffel? You must know a different Stoffel than I do. Cause the one I know couldn't even harm a fly.", I grinned. „Well off the track maybe but on it I wouldn't count on his meekness.".
It was true. If there was one thing that could tip Stoffel's anger into violence it was hurting his loved ones. „We'll see each other later. I have to find Anaïs.", Brendon said. I just wiggled my eyebrows at him because those two were constantly flirting.
FP1 and FP2 were a smooth ride but I was really missing Stoffel. Since McLaren had some major issues he had meetings over meetings and after that he was really tired. We hadn't seen each other in about 5ish days so I was really looking forward to tonight. Stoffel invited me to his room for a movie and a sleepover. 
"Caro nice long run time but the qualifying simulation could have gone smoother.", Markus said while a walked out of my changing room. „I'll get it right tomorrow. I promise.", I said and walked towards the exit. Since I didn't live in Canada I didn't have a car over here. But I also couldn't see the Red Bull/Toro Rosso Shuttlebus I came with anywhere. I decided to text the others maybe I was in the wrong place?
Where are you guys? I can't find the bus?~ Carolin
We left. Stoffel said he'd take you. ~ Honey Badger
Good to know but where is that belgian dummy then. I mean all I can do is wait because I don't have car and I didn't have a ride. I sat down on a rock and enjoyed the warm sun on my skin.
"Baby what are you doing here all by yourself?", Esteban was suddenly standing right in front of me. "Esteban don't scare me like that!", I bellowed. "Sorry baby". "I'm waiting for Stoffel", I said. He just grinned. "Ah young love.", he sing-songed and left me. "Shut up old man", I laughed.
"I'm so sorry. Zak needed something and it took longer. I hope you didn't wait too long.", Stoffel kissed my lips for the first time in days and all the pressure and stress suddenly floated away. "Hi.", I whispered. "Hi."
Stoffel rented a car for the tine being and I was extremely happy about that. I looked into his eyes and felt at home and a smile creeped onto my face. "Let's get to the hotel.", he said and unlocked his car. "How come you have a car here?", I asked as I buckled my seatbelt. "I rented one.", he said as if it was the most normal thing ever. "Why don't you have one?". "Well cause I'm too young. To rent a car you must be at least 21 and I'm 20.", I shrugged my shoulders. "You ready for the qualifying tomorrow?", he asked. "I guess. I'm more worried about the race to be honest. I don't wanna qualify next to Vettel. Next you would be nice.", I grinned at my last idea. "If he comes near you again I'm gonna flip. Did you see his interview? He made it out to be your fault. I'm seriously pissed.", Stoffel griped the steering wheel tight. "Babe. Calm down. I'm good.", I took his hand in mine.

"I was thinking maybe a scary movie?", Stoffel said. "Yeah? You were thinking wrong then. Surely not a scary movie.", I said while plopping down on his bed. "And I thought I could convince you. Fernando said scary movies are the beat for dates.", I don't think I was meant to hear the last bit. "Why would you need a scary movie?", I asked. By now Stoffel was on the bed with me and I got closer to him. "Uhmm... He said it was great to get closer to each other.", Stoffel blushed hard. "You mean like this.", I got onto his lap. "Kinda", he got out. I leaned into a kiss which Stoffel gladly returned.
I lightly pushed his body onto the bed so I was laying on top of him. The kiss got heated. Stoffel hands were everywhere and I loved it. "Stoff?", I asked in a whispering tone. "Yes?", he sat us up. My hair must have been a mess as various strands were hanging into my face. I brushed them behind my ears. I looked at him unsure about what's next. "Oh f it", he kissed me again. He got rid of his shirt in no time and started pulling mine up. "We can stop at any time.", he said after throwing my shirt on the floor. "It's not that I don't want. I'm just scared.", I answered truthfully. "Of what?", I stood up from the bed feeling exposed all of a sudden. What if he thinks I'm ugly? I have basically zero boobs. "That you think less of me.", I whispered. He came over a hugged me tight. "I could never. You are the most beautiful girl. And I am content with just making out if you are not ready which I think you are.", he kissed me. "Ok.", this was all extremely embarrassing. "I'm such a loser. This is the worst thing ever. I'm so sorry.", I said. "What for I have the most beautiful, wonderful, caring, intelligent, funny and badass girlfriend and on top of that I know she's all mine. I don't have to worry about the other guys that got with you. I like that. And I told you before: I think it's great that you are waiting for when you feel it's right.", he kissed me with loads of passion. "Just one tiny request?", he asked and laid back down on the bed. "Please keep the shirt off? You're hot.", I giggled and threw a pillow at him. "Of course.", and we went back to kissing.