Chapter 1

Hello everybody! I would like to give you a heads up. This book will contain mature language and themes at some point so read at your own risk.

All rights reserved. No translation or usage of this book's content are allowed without the permission of the author. The book is for Wattpad read only. If you see this book on other sites please inform me.

In case Wattpad decides to delete all the pictures, agaaain, here's the cast:

Dorian - Jared Leto
Selena - Gigi Hadid
Ivy - Selena Gomez
Cain - Zac Efron (when he was blonde

On with the story. I hope you enjoy it, since it is my first attempt of writing ever :)

Don't forget to vote and comment! 🙂

'This is not real, go away! Get out of my head!' I keep thinking. I keep saying these words in my head like a mantra. I keep hoping that if I keep repeating them, the voices will go away, but they never do. They never will...

'Why can't you stop calling me? Why can't you just get out of my head?' I scream from the top of my lungs, in vain. Because no matter what I do, no matter where I run, it keeps calling me. Its voice is alluring but its pull is deadly.

'I can't go in. I will never lay another foot in the ocean. That part of my life is over.' I whisper to myself, crawled up in a ball.

'Seleeeena. Come to me. Feel my embrace, feel my touch. Feel my waves crush over your skin. You know you need me as much as I need you...' the voice is dancing again in my mind.

'Go awaaaay!!! Get out of my head! I can't take this anymore. I can't do this anymore!!!' I scream into to void of the cave. 'Why didn't she just kill me? Why did she have to torture me like this?' I cry out.

The cave is dark and the water from the flood tide is already getting in. I know I can't touch the water. I tried to climb higher on the rocks of the cave with my legs still shaky. I don't know how long have I been here. I only ate the algae that was left over from the low tide every single day. I'm so hungry and thirsty. My skin has dried and is itchy, my hair is clogged with dirt and sand. I feel disgusting. I lost a lot of weight, but I couldn't care less. I can't even remember the last time I ate something good. All I want is for the voice to stop. I don't know how much time I can put up with this. I can't think straight anymore.

'And what if I do go into the ocean? What would happen then?' Is my last thought before i burst into tears. I already know the answer to that question and it burns me inside. My soul is aching, my heart is shattered, my mind is damaged. I can't find anything to grab onto, no hope, nobody to help me. I will die alone in this cave, unless I step into the water.

'No, Selena. You know how the story ends if you do that.' I tell myself out loud.

I've never belonged in this world. I can't remember the last time I felt accepted... or loved... the world wouldn't miss me. Nobody would.

'Where am I?' I ask myself out loud. It's funny to ask myself this, since I don't even know what or who I am anymore. I just wish all of this to have never happen. I wish I were back at home, with mom and dad.

I cry myself to sleep while dreaming I could go into the ocean and swim away. But even in my sleep I can still hear the voice and soon I wake up. The sun is almost down, not that I can see it. I don't even remember how I got in the dark cave. Everything is a blur. I am too hungry, too thirsty, too tired.

The cave is pretty deep, but I still had a glimmer of light flickering on the water that was covering the entrance, trapping me inside. The low tide is already there, the water slowly retreating, but still not enough for me to get out. I slowly climb off the rocks and stare at my reflection, hearing the voice again.

'Seleeeena. Come to me. Don't be afraid. Come feel my touch. Feel my waves play with your hair. You know you need me. Don't fight me... Embrace me...I need you too...'

'NOOOO!!!' I scream as loud as MY lungs can. I try to get up but my legs are weak, so I start crawling.

'I won't die this way! You hear me?' I cry out thinking about the million scenarios that could happen if I went into the water.

'I would rather starve to death! I won't give you the satisfaction! NEVER!' My voice echoes through the empty cave, reminding me of my torturous fate.

All these days, I prayed that everything will be over soon, but the torture keeps going. I feel my vision blurring, all the lack of proper food and water finally breaking my body.

'It will be over soon', i whisper to myself while looking at the entrance of the cave, my vision playing tricks on me. The tide is rising as the sun goes down and I am too low on the rocks this time.

With my last strentgh, I try to climb higher on the rocks to avoid potential waves, but my legs fail me. I see a shadow that looks like a person approaching me really fast. Before losing consciousness I slip on the rock and feel myself falling.

A melodic voice echoes in my ears: 'I can't let you do that Little Dove.'

And then, there was silence.