Chapter 25

Dorian

I poured all my emotions in that kiss. I wanted her to understand that I don't want to lose her. Now that I found her, I will do anything to keep her.

'Dorian, stop.' She said between breaths. 'We need to talk.'

'Let's talk after this.' I tell her as I feel my control slip away. Now it's me the one who stops. I pull away from her, not wanting to scare her but she figures out what's wrong and lifts my face so she can study it.

Selena

Even as a vampire, he looks gorgeous. His eyes are completely dark, including the eyeballs. His canines are extended into white sharp fangs. His skin looks slightly much paler than usual, with a cyanide glow. He looks dangerous, yet absolutely beautiful. A beast in all its glory. Somehow, seeing him like this doesn't scare me, it actually makes my blood boil with even more desire. To know how dangerous he is, all the ways he could hurt me, and still crave for him so badly... to Hell with talking!

'You are beautiful, Dorian!' I then approach his lips and kiss him again. I have lost my mind, and he is the one that took it away.

'I need to talk to you, but, right now,  I need you more, Dorian! I need you to show me how it feels to feel. I need to know all of you, your mind, the man and the vampire.' I tell him pulling his hair softly. I hear a guttural sound coming from him as he lifts me up and carries me upstairs.

Dorian

I take her to my room and place her gently on my bed, not breaking our kiss. I stop for a minute to study her beautiful face. Her blushed cheeks glow in the sunlight, her lips are dark red from our feverish kissing, her pupils are dilated. I inhale her lovely scent. I can smell her desire. Her skin is emanating pheromones, driving me crazy. I can't control my feelings so I find it hard to pull back my fangs.

'Dorian,' she calls me between her heated breaths, 'Don't hold back. You won't hurt me.' That's the boost that I needed to regain control. My eyes change back to my usual blue colour.
'You have the most beautiful eyes, Dorian.' She tells me while pulling me towards her to kiss me.

I savour her lips, moulding my mouth against hers. I leave a trail of kisses from her lips to her neck. I stop at her collarbone and suck on her skin, making it darken. She moans softly, arching her pelvis towards mine. She suddenly opens her eyes when she meets the bulge in my pants and looks at me panicked.

'We can stop, little dove.' I say softly kissing her shoulder. I won't force her do anything, no matter how much I want her right now.

'Don't stop, Dorian. Make love to me.' She tells me panting.

Mature content ahead

I lift and pull her dress off, leaving her in the ivory underwear set that we bought together. Her skin looks flawless to me, even with all the small scars covering it. I can see the small cut I made on her left breast and it's a major turn on for me, as I think about last night. I start kissing the valley of her breasts and travel towards her abdomen. I'm drunk with her scent. My mind is swirling around in all sorts of emotions: adoration, admiration, lust.

I reach her hip bone and place a moist kiss just under the cut she got the day I found her. She shivers and lifts her leg. I kiss the inside of her leg and gain a moan from her.

'Dorian,' she pants my name. 'I need you, please'.

She's so eager, so responsive. I peel her panties off and give her folds a soft lick. So wet! So delicious!  She arches her body furiously. I continue placing kisses on her abdomen, reaching higher, taking her bra off.

She stands up and grabs my shirt, taking it off. Her hands travel fast towards my belt, trying to open it desperately. She then pulls off my jeans and stares at me, studies me from head to toe, stopping at my throbbing erection. Her look is a mix of panic and desire. She turns as red as a tomato by each second, then she reaches to cover herself.

'Don't hide yourself from me, little dove.! I want to feast my eyes in your beauty.' I lean forward and capture her lips, lifting her hands above her head and placing myself between her legs. She starts to gently shake. I push one finger inside her and look at her face as she gasps at the feeling. I've never believed in God, but seeing this exquisite woman in my bed makes me question my beliefs. 

Her face flushes with pleasure as I stroke her insides with my finger so I decide to add another one, stretching her more. She frowns a little bit but soon relaxes. I feel her breathing fasten by the second. I listen to her heart-rate as it goes up with each movement. Her abdomen starts to spasm involuntary and I know she is close. I kiss my way down her abdomen while moving my fingers inside her. As I reach her clit, I circle it with my tongue, gently biting it. This pushes her over the edge, crying my name while cumming all over my fingers.

'That was beautiful, my little dove. Absolutely beautiful.' I kiss her lips as I position myself at her wet entry. Her eyes widen in fear.

'Don't be afraid! I won't hurt you! I will be as gentle as possible!' I look her in the eyes as I start to slowly ease inside her.

She closes her eyes and bites her lower lip while her face frowns in pain. Her body tenses and she whimpers. I stop and look at her in awe.

'Are you OK, little dove?' She nods, her eyes slightly panicked.

'Do you want me to stop?'

'No, Dorian! Please continue.' She whispers to me.

I kiss her again and push further inside her. She is so tight it almost hurts to move inside her. Her face is still pained and then I realize what's happening. This is her first time.

'Forgive me, little dove!.' The next moment I elongate my canines and graze her collabone to distract her while thrusting deep inside her. She cries loud from the surprize and pain and I start kissing her neck and her lips to help her relax.

'Please forgive me! I didn't realize, at first, that this is your first time. Can I move now? It won't hurt as much.' She nods in approval and I start to move slowly inside her, savoring each inch of her, taking my time to carress her skin.

Her muscles start to get accustomed with my size and I pick up the tempo, going deeper. Her hands travel down my back and up to my hair. She starts kissing my shoulder and my neck while I plunge hard and deep inside her. I know I won't be able to last longer.

My eyes darken completely as I approach my climax. I lift myself up to look at her face. She looks at me with adoration in her eyes, even though I look like a monster. My fangs are fully extended and my mouth is watering to get a taste of her. My orgasm comes strong, leaving me out of breath as I collapse on top of her.

I know she didn't came, since it's her first time but we will get there. I kiss her forehead lovingly.

'Please, never leave me!'
'Never!' She smiles and kisses my lips.