Chapter 30

Dorian

We slowly walk towards the house while she dances on the beach, swirling around me like a muse. She really is a goddess. Her moves are hypnotizing. I could spend the rest of my life just watching her sway her hips. She comes to me and takes my hand so I can spin her around. I laugh at her actions. She's a little tipsy but still tempting as fuck. Her hair dances in curly waves carresing her back and her breasts. Her hands reach to touch my bared chest.

'Damn, Dorian, you are hot'. She licks her lips while giving me a hungry look. 'I want you taste me again, like you did the other day.' She comes closer to my lips, licking them.

'Somebody is brave tonight. I should let you drink more often, little minx. However, you've tortured me the entire day and I will have to punish you for that.'

She pouts at me and makes a fake sad  face. She is absolutely adorable.

'Puppy eyes won't save you, Selena. We are home.'

I kiss her passionately and lift her into my arms as we enter the door, carrying her straight to the bedroom.

Her look is filled with sins and sweet promises and something else. Something I can't put my finger on it just yet.

I leave a trail of kisses from her mouth to her neck, gently grazing my fangs alongside her pulsating vein, inhaling her unique scent.
I guess a little sweet torture is in order.

Mature content ahead

I place a moist kiss on her shoulder, slowly peeling off the strap and carresing her skin at the same time. She shivers under my touch, puting one hand around my neck. The strap falls down, revealing her round breast and her pink nipple waiting to be tasted. I swirl my tongue around it, causing it to harden, while she arches her back with desire. I continue playing with it, sucking and biting it while my other hand lowers the other strap and starts playing with the other one. Once I am happy with how responsive she is from my delicious torture I switch to the other breast and resume the same actions while my hand travels down on her abdomen, pulling down her dress.

I pull back just in time to watch her dress fall on the ground and notice she hasn't been wearing any underwear this whole time. My eyes widden in bewilderment and darken at the sight of her naked, aroused and panting softly. Her breasts move following her breathing, her lips parted while her eyes tell me to ravish her body.
Her skin glistens with the afterglow of our love making these couple of days.
I can never get enough of this woman. She is my nemesis and my rebirth. She is ready.

I let out a silent growl, cursing inside my mind as she lifts her beautiful eyes and looks at me.

'Somebody is hungry.' She says with a wicked smile, when seeing my darkened eyes.

'Do you trust me, little dove?' I ask her with a husky voice.

'Yes, Dorian. I trust you.' She tells me with her eyes half opened.

'Good. Because you've been very naughty today, tempting me all the time and playing with my mind. And now, you are going to be punished, little minx.' I tell her with a low, sultry voice.

Her heart rate spikes up while I turn around and go to the dresser to find the red silk scarf that used to be my favorite accessory a long time ago. I haven't done this in some years, but having her give away her body to me and provoking me the entire day has awaken old feelings and needs deep inside. I also take a slim belt from the dresser and return to her.

'Lay down on the bed, put your hands over your head and cross them together, little dove.'

She silently lifts her arms and does as instructed. I take them and tie them to the bed head with the belt. Her eyes widden with curiosity.

I take my shirt off so I can move more freely. She gasps for air, studying me and arches her back, tempting me furthermore.

'Make sure you don't yank your hands because the belt might cut your skin.'

She silently nods while her pupils dilate and her breathing speeds up.

'Now, lift you head up.' She complies and I tie the scarf around her eyes. By now, she's all anxious with anticipation.

I stand up to marvel at the sight of her tied up in my bed. Her long legs, her beautiful abdomen, her silky skin, she's really a Goddess, not that anybody could argue with that. My mouth waters in anticipation.

'You will do as I say, little dove and it will bring you much pleasure. Do you understand?'

She nods.

'I need to hear you, little dove.'

'Yes, Do..Dorian.' she pants my name.

Her arousal is visible to me. Fuck, even without doing anything she's testing my control.

'If things become too much for you, I need you to say the word "black", ok?'

'Yes, Dorian.'

'Good girl.' I smile wickedly at her. I start kissing her leg and sucking on her flesh until it bruises. I lick the inside of her tigh and she quivers with need.

'You are not allowed to cum, until I say so. Do you understand, little minx?' My voice is low and dangerous.

'I.. how?.. yes, Dorian'

I smile at her acceptance and ask her again 'What is the word, Selena?'

'Black' she answers panting with desire as I start running my fingers on her glistening core causing her to arch her back.

'Stay still.' I tell her in a dominant voice and she immediately complies.

Good girl I say to myself while placing my lips on the same place my fingers have been.

_________________

😂😂😂 Let the hunger games begin!