Chapter 16

Dorian

I take her to the mall here on the island. I figured women love shopping, so she should be able to find everything she needs here.

'So where do you want to go first?' I ask her.

'I don't know.' She looks around panicked.

'Well, what do you want to buy? Dresses, shoes, make-up?

'Make-up? I've never worn make-up before.' She blushes.

'Of course you hadn't.' I reply to her a bit sarcastic. She pouts her lips and sticks her toung out at me making me burst into laugh. I suddenly forget I was angry and smile at her innocence.

'Come on, little dove. I'll help you choose everything you need.'

We walk around the mall. I help her choose some flat sandals, some sneakers, heels. She's already getting tired so I ask her if she wants to eat.

'What would you like to eat? Seafood?  Pizza?' Her face gets sad when I mention seafood. That's a strange reaction.

'The second one. Aaamm.. pizza.'

We go to a restaurant in the mall and I let her order whatever pizza she wants. She also orders some water and starts eating slowly.

'This is sooo goood, Dorian. Are you sure you don't want a bite? She asks drilly.

My eyes darken with desire. 'Oh, how I would like a bite.' My gaze lowers towards her shirt and towards her breasts, while images of her in a towel dance around my mind. I remember the towel slipping of her breast and I realize I want a taste of that. My mouth curls into a playfull smirk.

'Dorian! Dorian! Where did you go?' She asks me.

'I went between you breasts, little dove.' My mind keeps wondering around.

I lower my gaze while smiling to myself and I answer. 'I was thinking we should buy you a bathing suit and some lingerie.'

I look at her and all I can see is utter shock. She's all flushed and adorable. I can't decide whether I want to bite her plump lips while kissing her or taste her neck. My eyes darken a little bit but I manage to control it before she sees it.

'Lin.. lingerie?' She stutters.

'Oh, this is going to be a good day for me.' I think to myself.

'Yes, little dove. Lingerie. You know... underwear. Bras..'

'Oh my.. I know what you mean, Dorian. Please stop talking about it. You're making me feel uncomfortable.' And just when I thought she couldn't get any more flushed her cheeks start burning with the deepest red.

My mouth waters. Her scent fills my head, making it difficult for me to think, to keep control. I must get out. I must feed now or she will see me, or even worse, I will feed on her.

'Excuse me, little dove. I have to go use the bathroom. Can you wait here until I return?' I leave before she can even answer me.

I go to the ladies bathroom to calm my hunger. I see a tall brunette standing in front of the mirror, reapplying her lipstick. She also sees me and throws me a huntress look. She's the perfect prey.

'The men room's next door.' She says with a husky voice.

'Oh, but I wasn't looking for the men's room. I was looking for you.' I throw my most dashing smile at her and I can hear her heartbeat fastening. That's my cue.

'I've been looking for you for a while.' I tell to her while locking the door to the bathroom and claiming her lips. She doesn't resist me, but again, no woman ever could. It's part of living 600 years and being a vampire.

Mature content ahead

I slammed her to the wall while kissing her neck. She tasted desperate. Just what I needed. I can smell the pheromones emanating from her skin. She wants me. 'What a "surprise".'

My mind goes to her, to Selena while my hands travel down the brunette's body, towards her hips while I lift her dress up and put a finger inside her. She's already wet. 'What a good girl!' I whisper in her year.

She moans while my mouth fights hers for full control. She finally gives in. I suck on her lower lip making her go crazy with lust. She pushes her hips forward onto my hand so I add another finger, making her gasp and pulls me closer to her.

I pull out a condom from my wallet and open my zipper to roll it on. She watches me with hungry eyes. Just the reaction I wanted. I smirk at her and in one move, I enter  her furiously. She cries out in pain and pleasure.

'Sooo responsive.' I whisper to her ear while beginning to pound her relentlessly. Images of Selena in her towel keep flashing in my mind, making me fuck the brunette deeper and harder. She turns her head around giving me full access of her neck. Her veins are pulsing with delicious blood. My eyes darken, my canines extend while I pick up the pace to get her to orgasm. Her blood will flow faster and she won't be able to sense what I'm doing to her.

My skin starts emanating my own pheromones, making her light headed. She's barely concious at this point. That's when I sink my teeth at the base of her neck, next to her collarbone. Her blood starts flowing while I pump into her faster and faster. I can feel her walls closing on me. She is coming hard around me and so am I. I finish sucking while licking of her neck. In a matter of seconds, her skin heals leaving two small puncture signs.

I hold her steady untill she regains from the heavy fog that's now in her mind. In a few seconds she opens her eyes and looks at me exhausted.

'Wow! I've never been fucked in a bathroom to the point of passing out.' She gives me her best temptress smile. I don't say anything. I just nod my head as she pulls her dress down.

I trow away the condom, clean myself and exit the bathroom leaving her to retouch her make-up.

End of mature content

As I return to the table I find a man sitting in front of Selena, talking with her, making her laugh while his hand reaches to touch hers.

My blood boils with a totally forgotten feeling for me. Jealousy.

'This bastard is gonna die tonight!'