1 •The Devil That Smiles like an Angel•

Tonight was one of those times when you'd feel drunk even when you breath the still air around you. Tonight was one of those times you'd get involved with the boys of the club, acting all nasty like you owned hell itself.

Tonight was a poison, and that was when you first met Lee Donghae.

You entered Club99 wearing a tight red cocktail outfit. Your hair was down and blood red lipstick filled your plump lips. Your make up was done so good that you were definitely a guy's weak point tonight. You could already feel pairs of hungry eyes surrounding your form and you knew they'd jump on top of you anytime if you weren't here with your friends.

You took a seat and ordered the strongest drink out there possible. You joined in with the chit-chat amongst your friends until they decided to hit the dance floor. Your friends were here with their lovers but you were single. You watched as they got off their respective seats and get lost in the beats of the music. You sighed. Ah boys I'm ready to have fun tonight!

No matter how wrong and dirty it sounded, you felt lonely at times. The only serious relationship you had was back when you were a teenager. It was one sided and it hurt so much when the guy you crushed on for years did not even try to love you back. It felt like you were involved with a cold wall. In the end, you broke up with him. That was how you had your first heartbreak.

Unknowingly, your eyes felt damp. You promised not to cry every time you come to party but in the end, you do. Maybe it was the drink, maybe you were drunk or just vulnerable right now.

You feel a pair of strong eyes observing you from the next seat. You pretended not to notice the stares and took a shot of your drink. The tears ruined your mascara and drenched your cheeks like scriptures stained with a monotonous runny ink. You looked terrible right now and no guy would even dare to approach the panda face you made out of yourself.

The person shifted closer to your seat. You noticed his presence with your blurry vision.

"Ain't no crying in the club, alright?" He said with a deep, velvety voice. He slowly tapped the sides of your eyes to fix the tear stained makeup. You could make outlines of his face and he looked so charming that it took your breath away. All you ever did was stare right into his deep brown orbs unaware of the fact that his face was really close to yours. You blushed and broke the eye contact. As you were about to pay for the drinks you had, he stopped you. "I paid for you."

"Uh, thank you." you replied awkwardly, not knowing how to appreciate a favour from a mere handsome stranger.

"So, what's your name?" he asked, as he twirled the glass of wine around the palm of his hands.

"Y/N"

"So, care to tell me why you were out here crying alone?"

"I wasn't crying!" You spat. Your tone was stronger than you intended it to be. "Besides, I don't want to answer personal stuff to strangers who have the intention of sleeping with me."

"Right." He gulped down a shot of drink. His sweat dripped down his neck glistening under the neon lights. "I just have to make you feel better then."

"Try me, though I don't remember the faces when I wake up." You smirked seductively, blending into the mood.

"Let's see." He gave you his purest smile but you knew he wasn't an angel. He was the devil with a Latin American flavour. Atleast what his outfit spoke of.