42 •The Tea•

Kim Y/N's P.O.V 

So, we are back at the hospital after 3 days. Today marks the discharge of Lee Donghae. I still cannot comprehend how the past 2 months went by. How one thing lead to another with Lee Donghae almost getting himself killed for me shaking the whole of Korea and leaving a blackhole for Super Junior. 

I hope we all can start from square one after his discharge. I'll work for Siwon and Donghae would just do his job and get married to Park Saeha with whom he shares a similar social status. Honestly, I made up my mind. After what happened, I have taken an oath for myself that I would never get involved with him. Yes, it was hard. If I had to give up to my heart to make a judgement, I will not be able to have a sensible answer. 

Sensible decisions mean you follow what is best for you and do not give in to your stupid feelings. These stupid feelings sure do fuck you up really bad. 

I was immersed in my thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulder. There was Siwon. "Hey." he said. I smiled at him. "About that day-"

"Oh yeah, that." I quickly cut him off. "You heard nothing over the phone. I went back home after seeing Mr.Lee for a while."

"Y/N-ah, you think I am dumb?" 

I looked away from his eyes holding a strong gaze. 

"There is more to it, right?" Siwon grabbed my shoulders lightly. "Other than Donghae waking up, you were depressed about some other matter too, right?" 

As I was about to answer him, Leeteuk Oppa called us to quickly catch up to them at the entrance of the hospital. We hurried to the other members present there. Everyone of the members were there. I greeted Kyuhyun Oppa with whom I'd met with grandma Cho before. There stood a grumpy looking Yesung Oppa who did not greet me back. Beside him stood the annoying Kim Ryeowook who was constantly teasing him. 

"He is an ex-member. He was forced to come here by me." Ryeowook said as he noticed Yesung's lack of communication with the environment. 

Ex-member? What? 

I gave Ryeowook a questionable look. He laughed back saying I should not be concerned. Yeah, he was right but I still find Kim Ryeowook a hell lot annoying. It is just his presence that is anti-Y/N. 

Everyone of us entered the hospital. We felt stares coming at our direction and people were already engaged in a conversation about us being Donghae's guests. Suddenly, Siwon pulled me over to a side away from the walking members. 

"We'll use the stairs." He whispered into my ears. 

"YAH CHOI SIWON! WE CANNOT CLIMB THE 9TH FLOOR LIKE THAT." 

"Not a big deal." He shrugged like an alien. 

Turns out his reasons of using the stairs were to avoid the media who were already on their way to witness the greatest moment right now. Lee Donghae is being discharged and if anyone caught me breathing around Donghae, it would be a drag and they'll bring up that internet scandal from the past again. 

We were about to climb the stairs just then Siwon stopped walking and turned to my direction. "You know what, forget it. Let's ditch the members and go on a date right now." 

"W-what?" I said disbelievingly. What's with him right now? 

"I mean it. I took a day-off from my company today. I want to spend the whole day in the best way possible." 

"Your bestfriend is getting discharged today, c'mon-"

"Ah, it's not like he is dead or something. I'll see his face 24/7 after like 2-3 days in our business hours."