2 •YOU ARE LEE DONGHAE?•

He led you to one of those private rooms in the club. He slammed the door shut and locked it as you sat on the edge of the bed. He held your gaze as he approached you without breaking the eye contact. You looked up to him with dewy eyes as his thumb caressed the sides of your face, stopping to touch your plump red lips. He peered his face closer to your ears as his hot breath fanned the back the back of your neck. "Baby girl, shall we continue?"

You blushed at the pet name. You grabbed his collar and pushed him down the mattress as you sat on top of him, your legs on either sides of his body. You are not losing to his seduction game. Never. I can do better than that.

Your long nails drawing lines from his toned chest to his abs. "You are not innocent with that baby dino face of yours, are you?" You smirked. "Makes the game more interesting."

He chuckled darkly. "I wonder which one of us lose to eachother first after this." He caressed the sides of your legs. "I'm Donghae, by the way. We seem to have skipped some introduction which really doesn't matter now." Donghae felt you tense up as you gulped down nervously his smug gaze turning into a ridiculous laughter. HE WAS LEE FUCKING DONGHAE. THE MAFIA LORD KNOWN FOR HIS NOTORIOUS 'PLAYBOY' STATUS AND THE OWNER OF THE BIGGEST FASHION INDUSTRY.

He noticed you shaking slightly and took this chance to flip you over under him. His fingers intertwining with yours. You closed your eyes, hoping all of this was just a dream.

"Y/N" Donghae whispered softly

"Y/N" Donghae whispered softly. He was being gentle with his tone. "Look at me"
You fluttered your eyes open to meet his warm gaze that was poison and antidote at the same time. "Trust me, I won't hurt you." He nuzzled your neck, biting the skin softly to leave small marks. You gave in to him as he inched closer to your lips, claiming them for the night. Like you said earlier, that you do not remember faces the next morning, You surely won't forget this night. Ever.

**I DONT WRITE SMUT OK YA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT SO YEE STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER**