30 •Siwon's Resolution•

Siwon's P.O.V (Yes I decided to include his POV because he is actually an important character 😤)

I applied some remedy to the injured hyung with me. He, however was still as quite as ever... like a lifeless doll.

It has been like 3 days I am back from my UNICEF Program at Somalia and after I come back I see my brothers in a conflict like this. We fought a lot back in our high school days but it was not never this serious, not to mention Lee Donghae never fought with the older members. He always came fist to fist with Eunhyuk at times whenever he pestered him. Donghae and Yesung hyung had a very good relationship but it all changed due to a certain person. Yesung hyung used to bully this bookworm of a girl in his highschool days when that girl stood up to the Super Junior domination in our school. What a courageous soul she was! The plot twist was that, Yesung hyung fell for her and he was planning to ask her out to be his girlfriend. He prepared flowers and chocolates for her since it was the 14th of February.

Valentine's Day

"Siwonnie! Today is the day I'll ask her out!" He beamed excitedly. "Come with me and click pictures of me proposing her on one knee." He giggled.

I smiled at him. "Uh, hyung! On it!"

We walked together to somewhere, a special place for Yesung hyung. From what I have heard, that girl and Yesung hyung hung out a lot and sat by the swing in the Evergreen Park during the late afternoon.
Suddenly, he stopped dead in his tracks. I nudged his arm with a worried expression and looked up front. I still remember every detail from that time.

4:53 pm, Evergreen Park
-Lee Donghae and Park Saeha holding hands and kissing eachother.
-Yesung hyung's first heartbreak.

Lee Donghae stole Park Saeha from Yesung hyung.

"Hyung, look at me." I shook Yesung hyung from his thoughts. "Tell me what happened. I trust you with everything. Even if you did wrong to Lee Donghae, I would still think it is justified." I told him.

"I was quite immature this time, Siwon-ah. Seems like I acted out of my emotions and I served my revenge in a very cheap manner." Yesung hyung sighed, his heart heavy with reflection of his actions.

"Hyung.. Is this about Park Saeha?" I mumbled courageously.

He pressed his lips in a thin line nodding his head silently. "I really am very pathetic, right?"

Yesung hyung walked away from me and ran his way to the rooftop. His only escape whenever he was emotional. I followed him, refusing to leave him alone as he told me to go away.

"I have had enough of you being reserved and suffering by yourself everytime! Today, I won't leave until you tell me everything." I said worryingly.

"What if I told you I released a false article on Kim Y/N and Lee Donghae?"

I know he had his reasons and acted like that without thinking and I know I was not going to get mad at him.

"I think it served him right. I won't say you did well, but next time please," I held his hand. "Please do not act that way. I know you are more matured than him to ever pull something like that."

"I know and I regret all of it. I wanted to hurt Donghae by playing dirty but it seems like that girl, Y/N was more troubled which was not my intention."

"It will all be okay. I'll apologize to her in behalf of you and offer her a place in my company." I said regretfully. Truly, I do not think Lee Donghae was ever hurt with such a public stunt. Y/N suffered and I am ready to take full responsible for it.