46 •Patch Up•

Y/N's P.O.V

I felt the calling bell ring.

Who would come to me at this hour? I peeked through the peep hole to find Kyuhyun standing outside with his eyes wandering on the floor's overall interior. Why is he here?

I opened the door to meet his eyes with a questioning look.

"Yo, Y/N!" He said. I nodded as I gestured for him to come in.

"Oh no! I am not going to bother you inside. Just hear me out. Uhmm, You see, Donghae hyung wants to see you..."

I was not surprised to be honest. I kind of knew that he would call me again one day to talk in a civilized manner since all this time we just acted out of feelings. I am very well prepared today.

"Sure. When?" I asked with a confident tone.

"Oh. You are going to come? No restraints this time, eh?" Kyuhyun chuckled. "Did you figure out your feelings?"

I heaved out a long sigh. "You see, I am very much tired of these drama. I just want to get everything over with. At this point, I do not even care who he decides to be with. I am done."

"You still have not answered my last question."

"Am I not obvious? I like him. Does that answer your question?" I said bluntly.

"Smooth. Well then. I'll see you down in 20 minutes. Get ready and dress pretty. As if his memory depends on your attire." He winked and spun backwards to walk away.

I blinked a couple of times. "Yeah sure."

Call me desperate but I could not stop myself from wearing the same cocktail attire back when I first met him at the Club99. I wore the same shade of lipstick from that night. Brings back terrible memories but this time, I really hope a part of him admires me. If he does, maybe I would not be able to stop myself and commit the same mistakes. Really LOVE plays with one's sanity.

I went downstairs to find Kyuhyun already on the driver's seat of his car. He honked to call for my attention. I sat beside him on the passenger's seat.

"Yao! Who allowed you to be this sexy? God its so rude, Kim Y/N!" Kyuhyun cried.

"I have my reasons. Plus, I really thought of following your advice." I said with a laughter.

"Oh lady, you are gonna do fine. You have my word." We sped off in the direction of Lee Donghae's mansion.

Upon arriving at the gate, I felt a gush of nervousness swipe through my feet. I looked at my outfit and realized it felt so wrong. Why am I doing this? Kyuhyun noticed my absentmindedness and literally dragged me until he rang the calling bell.

"Listen, I am going to tell him the truth and about us." I whispered.

"Yeah. Thats what I want you to do."

"What if he suffers headaches for that? And gets hurt?"

"My hyung, if he was sane, would suffer headaches and remember you rather than get married to that cheater bitch. So, don't worry. Do your best!"

Just then, Lee Donghae opened the main door. I was taken aback by how handsome he looked then. Was he at a party? Or maybe enjoying some leisure time with his fiance? Whatever. I walked in. Eventually, Kyuhyun left Donghae and I by ourselves.

Donghae started off his curiousity and how confused he was every now and then. He wanted to come to a clear conclusion but the aggression in his voice was evident. It was really very scary and I wanted to leave but tonight I would leave with everything behind.