25 •Suspicious Partners•

Donghae's P.O.V

"This is the CEO's special suite. Have a look around while I set up a movie." I said to Y/N as I headed to the theatre room. I scrolled through my DVD section for a movie. Well, tonight I was craving for some animated action watch so, I wonder what could be the best pick?

How to Train your Dragon?
Big Hero 6?
The Incredibles?

I looked for more options shaking my head in disapproval every time I pick one. Finally after what felt like ages, I found the movie I was looking for.

"Oh yes! Perfect!" I smirked in satisfaction.

I turned on the Blu Ray player as I inserted my desired movie pick. I adjusted the volume and tapped my foot as the movie proceeded to load.

Just then, I heard Y/N scream.

"I AM NOT WATCHING THAT WITH YOU! YOU PERVERTED SPOILED MAN!"

I gave her a confused look. What is she talking about?

My eyes wandered off to the floor. I was so shocked and embarrassed that I wanted to crawl up to a hole and disappear. Why is the disc cover of Fifty Shades of Grey lying on the floor?

DAMN YOU HYUKJAE! THAT PERVERT CAME HERE LAST MONTH AND STAYED IN MY ROOM AND HE PROBABLY WATCHED THIS WITH ONE OF HIS SIDE CHICKS!

I mean, its fine if you watched that movie but atleast make an effort to keep the DVD back to its place in the shelf?

"Look Y/N-" I said but she cut me off my word. She was fuming with anger.

"YOU ARE TRYING TO GET LAID AGAIN, RIGHT? WELL FUCK YOU, YOU NASTY OLD MANWHORE." She yelled at me and I stood there looking down on the floor with a desperate expression. Well, I'l explain once she calms down.

Just then, as if God sent me a shooting star in my room, the movie which I picked started playing. Y/N looked back and forth at the TV screen and me. She covered her mouth in utter embarrassment and guilt.

"I- I am so sorry." she said.

Finding Dory

Yeah, I picked that movie. Since she used to call me Fishy back in those days, I thought, why not play this? Would seem cute and cheesy.

"Its fine." I said bluntly sitting at one end of the couch gesturing her to do the same. I handed over her popcorn and took mine. Oh damn, this was hella awkward. After 15 minutes of the movie, Y/N spoke.

"Anyone would misunderstand like that." she said fidgeting with her fingers.

"Hmm." I was lowkey mad. I have never been insulted this badly by anyone for something I did not do.

"Are you still mad?" she asked me looking over at my reserved state. "Well, you really have a very suspicious image in my eyes so I thought you'd do something weird to me, so I had to be very extra careful as soon as I entered this place."

Oh girl, I could say the same. The fact that Y/N was hanging out with Henry like weeks ago is still a suspicious matter from my side.

"I can say the same to you. You are quite suspicious too." I said, never for once letting my eyes off the TV screen.

A/N: Forgive me, its a very short chapter haha.