13 •Lovesick Playboy•

Donghae's P.O.V

It was supposed to be a 3 men drinking party but soon enough Eunhyuk and my dongsaengs, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook joined us. Yesung Hyung dismissed our invitation which was actually in my favour because I really didn't like him at all. Siwon was abroad, most probably in Spain for his next UNICEF Programme. Things would have gone really awkward if my all so social big brothers Heechul and Leeteuk invited him over.

"Ayoo," Eunhyuk barged in the double doors of our Club99 lounge with his girls. "You lovesick playboy really need some quality girls and I'm here for providing ya with my best chicks!" He said as he winked at me. What the fuck? How does he know all of my lovesick stories?
I glared at Heechul hyung. "Yah! You told him, didn't you, hyung?"
Hyung looked away with a silly expression pouting his lips.

Just then, the duo entered the scene. The girls seating beside Eunhyuk quickly shifted to Ryeowook pinching his cheeks. Really, he was very cute despite being in his thirties.

"We know about you too, lovesick playboy hyung~" Kyuhyun giggled as he took a seat. "And that weibo post is so disgusting I feel like shooting the media with a shotgun to be honest."

I glared at Heechul hyung the second time. Really, how many people has he told about me? Why is he like that?
This time he shook his head and brought his hands up in defence. Just then, Teukie hyung coughed out taking my attention. "Kyu and Wookie asked us about our sudden drinking plan and we had no other option but to tell them why. These punks wouldn't come over and questioned me a lot about the article of yours so I gave in."

Ryeowook gazed at me with puppy eyes. "Donghae-hyung don't be like that. We are your family too. Don't make us irrelevant. So mean!" He whined with his high pitched voice. What a bonus, we haven't started drinking yet and these dorks are already high.

"So, care to tell us everything about you and Kim Y/N?" Leeteuk hyung questioned me as Heechul hyung poured me one of the strongest drinks out there.

I took a shot of the drink. The bitter taste filling my throat as I cringed slightly. It was after like 10 shots I lost my shit and said whatever this heavy heart of mine was burdened with. The rest of the guys drank but they could still comprehend their surroundings. I was totally out of my mind.

"Kim Y/N! I hate her so fucking much! She shows up and gets involved with me when I don't want her to!" I could feel tears trickle down my cheeks. Kyuhyun gave me a handkerchief but I dismissed it and instead hugged him and buried my face on the crook of his neck. "Save me someone! My brain is gonna explode like that! There isn't a single day I haven't thought of her since 15 years from now when I left Mokpo!" Kyuhyun hugged me back and patted my back with comfort.

"Yah Lee Donghae! I am crying already! Aish this is so sad!" Eunhyuk started sobbing with me.

"Guys, calm down-!" Leeteuk hyung said but I cut him off with a scream as I sobbed uncontrollably.

"Aish! She doesn't recognize me! She said Siwon is better than me in bed! She still likes Siwon!" I clenched my wine glass in anger attempting to break it. The whole gang stared at me with disbelieve.

"Yah! Don't tell me she was Siwon's women too?" Heechul hyung gaped with his mouth hanging open. "HOW COME MY INVESTIGATION TEAM FAILED TO PICK OUT THIS DETAIL?" He screamed with frustration.

I laughed out loud like a maniac. If this private room wasn't soundproof, I would've been pretty sure kicked out of the club despite of my status. "I care about Siwon too and I do not wish to destroy our friendship. We both like the same girl! Aish this is so frustrating my head is gonna explode!" I took another shot as if no amount of alcohol could consume my grief. "I REALLY AM SORRY TO Y/N BUT HELL I'LL NEVER FEEL SORRY FOR SIWON BECAUSE I LOVE HER AND I WANT HER TOO!"

I took another shot.

"Yah! Hyung you have had enough! Stop drinking!" Ryeowook attempted to snatch my shot glass. My head was spinning as I pushed him away. "Imma drink as long as this stupid heart ends its feelings for her!"

Legit all of them looked shit scared now. They never knew I, Lee Donghae, the international playboy was so much of a lovesick loser and could lose my shit like that when I was the most patient and composed guy out there.

I stood up from my seat pushing a random callgirl away as I made my way to the exit of the lounge. "I'll go wherever I want to. Don't follow me, understand?" I flung open the doors and exited the place in a rush.

Memories from that night flooded my mind..
the way I felt those soft plump lips of hers.. the way her pale skin brushed against mine..
the way she looked at me and the way we spent the night like we were the last persons on earth
Her scent.. that very scent which feels like I have met warmth in this stone cold heart of mine

Everything played at the back of my mind.

I exited the club with clumsy steps. I didn't call Mr. Jung beforehand so basically I was walking alone in the lonely streets. Thank god my disguise was still on or else I would have been picked and recognized by random people on the streets. I walked to places I didn't recognize and it felt like the roads were timeless. Soon enough I felt weak. I knew I couldn't go one like that forever. Damn I left my phone back at the club too. I clutched a nearby lamp post for support as I collapsed on my knees. My vision was getting blurry and my eyelids were becoming heavy. It wasn't long enough I drifted off to sleep in the middle of a remote area with my head against the lamp post.

A/N: Hope you like the drama I'm creating with the characters lol