7 •Psychotic Intentions•

Y/N's P.O.V

So, it has been like an hour I am with this man at a cafe nearby and for the first 30 minutes, trust me we did nothing but click pictures of that place. No, I wasn't busy with cameras to be honest. I do not know why this man in front me is just pretty much wasting my time on my day off when I could have showered and watched movies at home.

And this man calls himself with the name Yesung. Back in club99, he called out to me asking why I was dressed in Lee "DongDong" 's clothes when I was Choi Siwon's girl. I explained to him on the way that he was my ex.

Yes. Choi Siwon was the man whom I loved, crushed on for years and even engaged in a relationship but too bad it was one sided.

"Yah! I'm tired. How long are you gonna make me sit in this damn cafe? Aish my head is spinning!" I said out of annoyance as this depressed looking man clicked his 500th picture now.

"Its been only an hour we are here-"

"Aish I'm leaving!" I cut him off mid sentence as I stood up to leave. He grabbed my wrist in the process and yanked me to sit back down. I puffed in anger. How dare this chicken-head who looked like Sasuke Uchiha tries wasting my entire day?

"Okay, so let me start." He said as he cracked his knuckles. "Siwon is my dongsaeng and we work together. He is the closest to me and sometimes he sees me with his problems and fraustrations."

I rolled my eyes. Why am I even getting myself involved with this ex of mine again? He ruined my life enough.

"He often talks...about you." Yesung finished with those last words barely audible. It felt like I hit my head somewhere that I am hearing such nonsense. No way.

"I don't know if it is my place to say this but, Siwon loves you a lot. I can't really explain everything about my acquaintance with him since it is confidential but do wait for him.. it is a request." He said by looking at me directly in the eye with genuine sincerity. "-And do not associate yourself with Lee Donghae. It's a warning."

"How do you know Lee Donghae?" I asked as curiosity filled my mind.

"He is a dongsaeng too and most importantly Siwon's bestfriend, but trust me, they are total opposites. By the way, like I asked before, Why are you dressed in Lee Donghae's clothes?" Yesung narrowed his eyes in bad suspicion.

"Ugh, he basically took me as a one night stand and left me clothes and money as a reward." I said in short sentences not wanting to recall that jerk of a fuckboy with a baby dino face who leaves money like he can buy every girl in the world like that.

Yesung face-palmed and buried his face against the table. "This Lee Donghae manages to fuck every girl what the hell?" He banged his fists against the table. "Girl, I do not know what happens next, but I can foresee a lot of trouble coming after you especially when you are involved with Lee Donghae and Choi Siwon at the same time."

"Yah, Yesung-oppa, are you okay?" I asked him as he was sulking with his head down. "Help me out this once. Give me Lee Donghae's address. I wanna throw these 5000 dollars on his face and burn his clothes right in front of his eyes." I can finally understand Taylor Swift's psychotic intentions now in music videos.

Yesung scribbled the address on a note along with his number. "I'll be off to Japan the next few weeks so if you need any help, straight up call me on my number."

"Thank you so much, oppa." I accepted the note right away. He felt like a older brother I never had. "By the way, you told me to wait for Siwon? Too bad, I won't accept him in my life again." I said, the corners of my lips turning into a smirk. "He ruined my life enough once."

"If I were you, I wouldn't say that." He said chuckling. "Do not jump into conclusions, Y/N. There are always two sides to every page. You'll look back once you discover who Siwon actually is."

Yesung stood up from his seat and I did the same. We bid eachother farewells with my mind on the biggest mess it has ever gone through.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS!! ❤